Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
shion255

Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

On 2/4/2020 at 9:46 PM, applesaucin said:

How about a co op mode. 

You choose 4 characters to lock in and those characters can only play / trade with those other 3 chosen. As you finish harder quests you start unlocking s ranks.  :D similar vibe to challenge but with more longevity.

theyre stripped of gear and made level 1 zero matt'd when you start.

No id switching so you have to choose your 4 char id carefully.

Tbh this would be more like some RP stuff that people agree to do between themselves...

Is it possible to add more skins to /npc?

@Soly

13 hours ago, 777 said:

Is it possible to add more skins to /npc?

@Soly

That's originally handled by the game ...

It might be possible to like.... 'trick' the game into loading extra models/textures but I don't think I'd mess with that

Let's talk about the "Snow Queen" and the arrangement the weapon needs. previously it has been commented of the pending arrangement of the weapon. but people keep improving the Frozzen to Snow, thinking it would be better. Giving my idea to the possible arrangement of the weapon ... I would like the weapon to freeze 3 enemies as if you were firing a arms.

:rf-09::rf-09::rf-09::rf-09:

Snow Queen.png

Edited by Stormpsobb

I agree that SQ needs some love. Perhaps an event utility item can make a snow queen have higher built-in ATA, or combo unlock? As for now, FS is king... 

For gods sake we have plenty of items from the original game that have been made OP. The whole point of SQ is that it can't combo, but can freeze multiple foes in a line, making it great for AoE Crowd Control and FS better for single, big targets. It doesn't need any boosts. Please leave the game's original/official items alone, just found out how much of an ATP boost Angel Harp got and now I don't wanna use it anymore.

6 minutes ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

For gods sake we have plenty of items from the original game that have been made OP. The whole point of SQ is that it can't combo, but can freeze multiple foes in a line, making it great for AoE Crowd Control and FS better for single, big targets. It doesn't need any boosts. Please leave the game's original/official items alone, just found out how much of an ATP boost Angel Harp got and now I don't wanna use it anymore.

I’ll agree. SQ is surely fine as it is. There’s already other options. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

I’ll agree. SQ is surely fine as it is. There’s already other options. 

Like Blizzard Type SH? The ultimate troll item. 

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

Like Blizzard Type SH? The ultimate troll item. 

Was thinking freeze trap

25 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

Was thinking freeze trap

Agreed

please still fix this time Arrest and Fronzen faust on Multi... :onion-head07:

The ability to turn off the boosted "rare enemy" rates that the green names give. They make it really hard to farm the regular variants of certain enemies for the rares they drop. (Mainly the EP4 ones, Dorphons, Zus, etc.)

Posted (edited)

It's been a while since I suggested all of that...

• Bring back the ability to lock your own statuses from other people commenting.
  • Bring a complete Item Shop where you can buy Monomates/Dimate/Trimate/Monofluid/Difluid/Trifluid/Sol/Star Atomizers at any given time.
    (No, Lemon's Shop isn't convenient enough when you are in a hurry)
    Ephinea managed to optimize their Item Shop several years ago, and apparently this is possible on Aselia's. Can't understand why it is taking so long to bring "features" that are pretty much standards on other servers around.
  • About time Anniversary Event "new" items gets some love. They will have a two-year anniversary being non functional. I am talking about Ultima Bringer's, Frozen Faust and Arrest Faust specifically.
  • Harder Mode (a.k.a. "Crack") for people who are bored? I heard it is broken and can be exploited, but maybe it can be fixed?
  • We play the same game since about eleven years, gotta bring some innovation to extended its life cycle.
  • Mini Events, specially mag events it's been a while since the last one.

That's enough.

Edited by Yannv

To reply to some of that stuff @Yannv

Bring back the ability to lock your own statuses from other people commenting.

I can look into that, but I don't know if there are settings for that? ... we'll see

Bring a complete Item Shop where you can buy Monomates/Dimate/Trimate/Monofluid/Difluid/Trifluid/Sol/Star Atomizers at any given time.
(No, Lemon's Shop isn't convenient enough when you are in a hurry)
Ephinea managed to optimize their Item Shop several years ago, and apparently this is possible on Aselia's.

As it may have been explained before, original tethealla uses a "dump" of the shops and those are a PIA to edit (not hard, just a tedious PIA), Aselia can do that because I made it generate the shops with config files (just like Ephinea did)

About time Anniversary Event "new" items gets some love. They will have a two-year anniversary being non functional. I am talking about Ultima Bringer's, Frozen Faust and Arrest Faust specifically.

I was gonna look into this, but life happened

Harder Mode (a.k.a. "Crack") for people who are bored? I heard it is broken and can be exploited, but maybe it can be fixed?

No, it can't really be "fixed", it was never meant to work (the way it was done)... I did have plans for this but that one was always (not) in the near future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Fix the rewards in Mine and Forest Offensive.

ROCT's player and time limit as well. It's unfair that those who can solo/duo the quest don't get rewards unless they add a third character. Also the 30min thing is a bother for no reason. I was in a great team once and we have had to wait a full 10mins by fear of not getting anything.

Make Commander Blade equippable by all instead of just the Team Leaders (there's probably only one person who uses that weapon and it's not a great weapon, but I'd still want that).

Some enemy counts given by GuardianGirth for his lost quests are wrong, particularly Lost Son Hopkins which has no reported Sand Rappies (and there are plenty) and the count for Girtablulus (even those not hidden) is extremely lower than the actual amount in the quest. I'd like for someone with an enemy count program and the quest files to look that stuff up. I have one but not the other and the quest has too many monsters for me to count them accurately.

Fix New Mop-Up 1 in Ep4 so that it's actually completable. In my opinion, the problem is this:

Spoiler

These lasers are supposed to open when the last wave dies but the Switch ID is wrong. It should be ID 20 and not 26. Easy to fix, I could do it myself, but I don't have the Ultima version's quest file.

pso132331824489071923-min.png.704476ed08f2fe002faf6934ef468e2b.png

Edited by bobshlibidich
SORRY FOR THE SPAM MODS