What draws you to Ultima?

Necrolust

I find the diverse community and environment makes me want to play more. Its easy to talk with people, and have a good time in general. I can sit in the lobby and talk for a few hours and not even notice that the time is flowing by! Then we also have events, which spice up the game and makes everyone go nuts! I find the most fun when I sit in the lobby and just talk about random things.

So, friends, what draws you to Ultima?

• Like 3

well i think i was draw to ultima since the day i decide the name for it LOL XD.

and tbh im very happy with the success we have acomplish in this almost 3 yers,, i have made friends here

and i love this community is just amezing in my opinion , is the best forum community i have been part of.

• Like 1

well i think i was draw to ultima since the day i decide the name for it LOL XD.

and tbh im very happy with the success we have acomplish in this almost 3 yers,, i have made friends here

and i love this community is just amezing in my opinion , is the best forum community i have been part of.

Agreed'd, I play schthacks, Sega, Ultima,, so far Ultima been the best.

• Like 1

I am here because I love the community. Lots of unique events, random moments, its actually faster paced then other servers...like the exp which means you don't grind forever which...leveling is a pain in other games. it actually seems fair leveling here.

crowdy but not that crowdy; caring gms; the j-rpg style; the only meuporgue that i has retained my attention; the randomness of the people you encounter here and of what they say; the interesting events; the great and very entertaining game that psobb is... also, fortunate coincidence

Well, hmm. It's PSO! But I guess that's not all of it... When the server crashed for a few weeks way back when I tried playing on Schthack but it didn't cut it for me. I'd have to say it's the people and GMs for sure. Keep bein' awesome people! :onion-head11:

1) The community.... mostly the community, (there was this other server which i'm not telling that flamed me the second

I layed foot in there... made me feel unwelcome so I ditched that place)

2) the eventing.... you guys have truly some originality.

3) the fact that hacking is bannable. nuff' said

need I say more?

Because someone needed to lower the Booma population. (And pretty much everything else)

That aside, it was cause I was bored of single player Gamecube PSO, and a friend told me about this server that had just started up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, hmm. It's PSO! But I guess that's not all of it... When the server crashed for a few weeks way back when I tried playing on Schthack but it didn't cut it for me. I'd have to say it's the people and GMs for sure. Keep bein' awesome people! :onion-head11:

No one hates PSO :D

I have to say I am quite drawn to Ultima because of the community. When I started out everyone was rather friendly and still are. Many people helped me get on my feet. Namely Chuk, Godric, and even Larva when I had those unsealing issues -.-. I may not be at the same calibur as they are at the moment, but because of them I'm able to do the same thing for others. I think I like that most about this community. It's what brings me back nearly everyday when I have the time.

The theme song from the hit T.V. show Cheers always comes to mind when I log onto Ultima.

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.

Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,

and they're always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see,

our troubles are all the same

You wanna be where everybody knows

Your name.

You wanna go where people know,

people are all the same,

You wanna go where everybody knows

your name.

Edited by Zeph

• 2 weeks later...

Well all i can say is I played for years and years on the Sega xbox server until they shut it down it was alot of fun

and when i seen ultima i thought it look some what active so when i joined i meet a few friends and that's what i love about this server its not way to big,

You can get to know everyone and enjoy talking to new players and getting to meet and learn new things from new people.

i have learned alot from all the people on ultima over the years ive been playing here.

List's of why i love this server,

1. The people on ultima are like family and will always be treated that way.

2.I love to meet new people and get to learn stuff that i didn't know about.

3. Getting to do missions with friends, Not just TTF's or RT's I love doing every mission.

4.This server isn't way to populated so you can get to Meet almost everyone :D

5.-------------------The Ultima community-------------------------