Ultima's Time Attack Records

• 2 weeks later...

Point of Disaster - Solo No PB - 0"20"49 Remaining - Lipelis - RAcast

Capture_decran_2019-11-30_a_15.50.43.png

Even if this run was ... something, the final timing is okay so as one of my teammate said, 21 remaining is definitely a doable thing (especially regarding the times available from the main post).

BONUS MEME

I may have better recorded times somewhere but since I was cleaning my laptop I found this vid from 2018 and decide to post it as a souvenir from that 10th Anniversary Event hardcore griding.
You can see a Photon Blast at the end but it's whatever since it's after the PNG dude... Anyway here is the shitshow, enjoy! lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lipelis said:

Point of Disaster - Solo No PB - 0"20"49 Remaining - Lipelis - RAcast

Capture_decran_2019-11-30_a_15.50.43.png

Even if this run was ... something, the final timing is okay so as one of my teammate said, 21 remaining is definitely a doable thing (especially regarding the times available from the main post).

BONUS MEME

I may have better recorded times somewhere but since I was cleaning my laptop I found this vid from 2018 and decide to post it as a souvenir from that 10th Anniversary Event hardcore griding.
You can see a Photon Blast at the end but it's whatever since it's after the PNG dude... Anyway here is the shitshow, enjoy! lol

Adding to the site now :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s a video to see what is KINDA possible. This was supposed to be a competition, but for whatever reason that seems to have fallen through. Our team is moving on to different quests. I put my thoughts in the comments of the video :)

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 3

On 12/19/2019 at 11:10 AM, Saber +7 said:

Here’s a video to see what is KINDA possible. This was supposed to be a competition, but for whatever reason that seems to have fallen through. Our team is moving on to different quests. I put my thoughts in the comments of the video :)

Oh my.... the improvement over the last one 40:40 is really really impressive 😮 Can't wait to see the 47'00 run.
Great job guys, congratulations 👏  Makes me wish I had motivation to play here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noob Saibot said:

Oh my.... the improvement over the last one 40:40 is really really impressive 😮 Can't wait to see the 47'00 run.
Great job guys, congratulations 👏  Makes me wish I had motivation to play here.

It could be quite awhile before attempt again I think. Maybe we’ll do something else cool though in the meantime. 

I wish you’d play again too. Anywhere. 

Edited by Saber +7

• 2 weeks later...

Raid on Central Tower - Solo - 28:47 remaining - Verendis (Ramarl)

• Like 8

On 12/31/2019 at 3:15 PM, Damian Lazcano said:

RT  2 Racast. 

@Sergio2kx and Me

cofmYG1.png

After finding out this is 18’07...

5 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

This is not a record, please try to post runs that are record or close to being records.

I’ll have to agree. This time is 4 minutes off the clip, however I will add it. 

Edited by Saber +7