Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Saber +7

Ultima's Time Attack Records

Recommended Posts

Mop-up Operation #1 - MULTIMODE SOLO - No PB - Wasabi (RAcast)

Remaining Time: 06"13

SnC3B18.jpg

Ideally it could be improved up to 6:16 with perfect Gulgus pattern (I messed it a bit on 3rd and 5th room) and hitting all 4 Barbles on 2nd room at once (which I failed in this attempt) but oh well enough of this quest, plus, record is record lol

 

Note: Fatal hit on Tollaw happened on 6:13 but the clock timer kept running until 6:07.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

Mop-up Operation #1 - MULTIMODE SOLO - No PB - Wasabi (RAcast)

Remaining Time: 06"13

SnC3B18.jpg

Ideally it could be improved up to 6:16 with perfect Gulgus pattern (I messed it a bit on 3rd and 5th room) and hitting all 4 Barbles on 2nd room at once (which I failed in this attempt) but oh well enough of this quest, plus, record is record lol

Video coming soon.

Note: Fatal hit on Tollaw happened on 6:13 but the clock timer kept running until 6:07.

I’ll do this one soon if I get motivation to TA so don’t get too comfortable lol

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Starlord said:

I’ll do this one soon if I get motivation to TA so don’t get too comfortable lol

 

inb4 #TAThreadShouldBeRenamedToMU1TARecords lol

Edited by Noob Saibot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

inb4 #TAThreadShouldBeRenamedToMU1TARecords lol

Seems people only want to TA the easy quest. All mu quest. Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Seems people only want to TA the easy quest. All mu quest. Lol

They’re also good for building skill so that we can work our way up to quests with more spawns that require more planning and better execution. We all have to start somewhere. I’ll try something tougher solo soon. We’ve been all over 2p stuff lately.

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

They’re also good for building skill so that we can work our way up to quests with more spawns that require more planning and better execution. We all have to start somewhere. I’ll try something tougher solo soon. We’ve been all over 2p stuff lately.

Do ma1c solo. That’s tough

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mop-Up Operation #1 - MULTIMODE SOLO - No PB - Deranged (RAmar)

Reamaining Time: 06"16

MopUp1.thumb.jpg.1738bdc8f18fd2bafd23a1a4174142e0.jpg

Mistakes were made but it is still a good time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Shin said:

Mop-Up Operation #1 - MULTIMODE SOLO - No PB - Deranged (RAmar)

Reamaining Time: 06"16

MopUp1.thumb.jpg.1738bdc8f18fd2bafd23a1a4174142e0.jpg

Mistakes were made but it is still a good time.

Very good!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Power Plant Plight (Episode II) - MULTIMODE 2 PLAYERS (NO PB)

Players: Wasabi - RAcast (a.k.a. @Noob Saibot), Needle+1 - RAcast (a.k.a. @Saber +7)

Remaining Time: 18"21

UAJRQPz.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Attack S (Episode I) - MULTIMODE SOLO - No PB - Wasabi (RAcast)

Remaining Time: 12"07

m5u6ShK.jpg

QPjqqmt.jpg

Decent time but can be improved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

Max Attack S (Episode I) - MULTIMODE SOLO - No PB - Wasabi (RAcast)

Remaining Time: 12"07

m5u6ShK.jpg

QPjqqmt.jpg

Decent time but can be improved.

Very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one more lol

New Mop Up Operation #3 (Episode IV) - MULTIMODE 2 PLAYERS (NO PB)

Players: Shion - FOnewm (a.k.a. @Noob Saibot), HUNTER - HUcast (a.k.a. @HUNTER_)

Remaining Time: 7"58

TNonfSw.jpg

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malicious Uprising 3 EP 2 2p no pb 5'52 remaining. Slightly better than our old rec. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...