Jump to content

Ultima's Time Attack Records


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raid on Central Tower - Solo - 28:47 remaining - Verendis (Ramarl)  

Raid on Central Tower - Solo No PB - 17:53 Remaining - Linde (Fomarl) (no Rianov-5 used)

Maximum attack U: Ruins - Solo No PB - 5:23 - Aldrion (Hucast)  

Posted Images

Raid on Central Tower - Solo No PB - 17:53 Remaining - Linde (Fomarl)

YdbkvCY.jpg

(no Rianov-5 used)

  • Like 7
  • Dw 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Raid on Central Tower - No PB - 2 Players - 35:37 Remaining
Gunny (Ramar) - @rashan0121
HUNTERsFo (Fonewearl) - @HUNTER_

unknown.png

Few mistakes, 37 min remaining is our next goal.

Edited by rashan0121
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Towards the Future - PB - 2p - 11'00 remaining

MudkipzJM - Hunewearl

Jezbuz - HUcast

UJVSB0S.jpg

bad run, will be improved soon™

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Raid on Central Tower - No PB - 2 Players - 36:29 Remaining
Gunny (Ramar) - @rashan0121
HUNTERsFo (Fonewearl) - @HUNTER_

unknown.png

we messed up in some spots again argh!!! almost there.

Edited by rashan0121
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 10:59 PM, rashan0121 said:

TTF - Multimode solo - No Pb - 10:38

Players: Shade - HUnewearl (aka @rashan0121)

 

This should be the record for multimode solo no pb because shoutgu used twins at falz. Incidentally, shoutgu should have the multimode solo pb record with his time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Shin said:

This should be the record for multimode solo no pb because shoutgu used twins at falz. Incidentally, shoutgu should have the multimode solo pb record with his time.

I believe Wilson put it in there wrong. So yes gunmaster solo is récord atm since maytes could never be proven 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starlord said:

I believe Wilson put it in there wrong. So yes gunmaster solo is récord atm since maytes could never be proven 

-_- im gonna beat that time when my huney hits 200.

  • Dw 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rashan0121 said:

-_- im gonna beat that time when my huney hits 200.

Let me know when so I can run against you :)

I just need a mag for mine and max mats and I should be ready to go.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@rashan0121 I was watching your pb run of ttf solo HUnewy, I have a tip for your Vol Opt Ver 2 gizonde Hundred Souls trick. I know the video is almost a year old, but you can more reliably and cast faster gizonde if you do ctrl+end gizonde on the tab GUI. The boss skipped to 3 different monitors, whereas using this method it won't skip ever (unless I'm wrong, I do it with a FO, maybe HUnew casting is slower, and not having v801, not sure).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, velociti said:

@rashan0121 I was watching your pb run of ttf solo HUnewy, I have a tip for your Vol Opt Ver 2 gizonde Hundred Souls trick. I know the video is almost a year old, but you can more reliably and cast faster gizonde if you do ctrl+end gizonde on the tab GUI. The boss skipped to 3 different monitors, whereas using this method it won't skip ever (unless I'm wrong, I do it with a FO, maybe HUnew casting is slower, and not having v801, not sure).

I had to start doing this because I'd miss Gizonde half the time because I suck at menuing. It's a good strat and does save time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...