Mystery Box Auction!

radezz

4 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

325 dts ?? this looks like the biggest scam of the year lmao. even if you were to get a DF or STA 325 dts is overpaying but thats just my opinion

"looks" being the key word :cr-kill:

I can assure you, it is not a scam ^^. It is just a normal auction with a twist of mystery and fun, and as I have said, if the person doesn't like what he gets for the price, then its no problem at all, we just dont go through with it :3 So this auction could hypothetically go up to 1,589dts even if it was just a person that wanted to win it only to see what was inside the box, and then say "ah, so that was it". Of course, if it went for a normal quantity of dts, and the person did like what he got, then the trade would go through normally. Remember that if any funny business were to happen, I would get instaban and I wouldnt risk that or damaging my rep. So just have fun guys! Bid! Bid! Bid!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scorch2112 said:

Silver isn't a scammer, I trust this guy. Infact I raise CHB. 350 dts^^

There we go! We have another CHB!!!!!:cr-yesss:

(Thank you, I really appreciate that bro :3)

• Like 1

Is this genius or insanity? Either way I love it! Since this is just for fun, would you consider revealing the contents of the mystery box once the auction concludes? Good luck.Ā :onion-head11:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I still have not seen any such pm about the contents....... I really don't like the concept of the mystery box format in general (I think it's a format not designed around fun but about preying on people), but you really need to pm the gms the list a.s.a.p.

I'll add you to it, he sent it to me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

325 dts ?? this looks like the biggest scam of the year lmao. even if you were to get a DF or STA 325 dts is overpaying but thats just my opinion

would be 8000+ dts from most people Ā (especially me)Ā :onion-head05:

325 is a stealĀ 

i bid a single dw so i win anyway

Ā 

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I still have not seen any such pm about the contents....... I really don't like the concept of the mystery box format in general (I think it's a format not designed around fun but about preying on people), but you really need to pm the gms the list a.s.a.p.

While I agree with you on this, he said that if you don't like whats in in the "mystery box" you can get a 100% refund. There is literally nothing to lose here people. If he goes back on his word then his account blows up and you get your shit back lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sabrina said:

well now i am curious man and i know your an honest man i trust you so my bid is 360 :DĀ 

Yes! Yes!! More bids! Nothing to lose, so keep em coming! CHB 360dts!

Thank you Sab <3 i appreciate your vote of confidence.

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Is this genius or insanity? Either way I love it! Since this is just for fun, would you consider revealing the contents of the mystery box once the auction concludes? Good luck.Ā :onion-head11:

Loved this XD i say its both! And as perĀ request, I will reveal them at the end of the auction ^^ thanks Shin!

2 hours ago, scorch2112 said:

While I agree with you on this, he said that if you don't like whats in in the "mystery box" you can get a 100% refund. There is literally nothing to lose here people. If he goes back on his word then his account blows up and you get your shit back lol.

Couldn't have said it better bth! Thank you Scorch!

2 hours ago, Soly said:

+me too :DĀ 

Done, Soly-sama :3

Edited by radezz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1