My first group: Story of a night to remember.

27 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

I'll add my story too if anyone wants, haha, but,

If you don't like nuking and wanna just hit stuff, try FOmar or FOmarl. Both are great for melee fo'ing, and are both great battle FOs in general, haha.

FOmarl is good, has a good ATP and MST (I'll find the exact numbers later) and a max ATA of 180. Also has a fast shot speed, so using RM (Rambling May) is good on her. She also is the most balanced FO if i recall correctly. She has boosted ranges for shifta/deband/resta/anti which is really nice. A decently high atp and good ata. Also, Kroe's Sweater, a level 181 armor that boosts ATA 10 over max, can be used to boost her ATA if you want her to have more. They shouldn't be more than 15 pds at most. She also has access to a weapon called Vivienne, an all female weapon that takes 580 ATP to use, grinds to +9 and has like 650 ATP. They're really easy to find, or to find someone selling a decent one for cheap.

FOmar is great, has a max ATP of 1102, max MST of 1440, and a max ATA of 173. FOmar is really good for melee, but he lacks ATA. He has the lowest ATA in the game, (His 173 versus RAmars 259). If you see it as a problem though (most people do), just find someone selling a Godric's Cloak (A FOmar only armor that can be used at any level and boosts all stats by 30. Pretty sure its 30. This includes ATA, so that's a 30 ata boost over max at level 1 possibly). Or I could just give you one that's sitting in my bank :3. FOmar also has a range boost to shifta/deband which is nice, no resta/anti boost for him or FOnewm. FOmarl/FOnewearl have natural boosts to resta/anti, wheras FOmar/FOmarl have natural boosts to shifta/deband. FOmarl just has great support ranges. Poor FOnewm doesn't get any boosted support ranges but can use Rico's Parasol, a male only Tyrell's Parasol that looks cooler and does the same things, except males can use. Buut, he has great ATP, great ATA (ill also find the exacts for FOnewm later), and a max MST of 1600

There's my input on it, hope it helps! If you need anymore help (which might be beyond my capabilities, which isn't very much) ask Fyrewolf5 or -Saith. I think we all just call him Saith or saith. 

Yeah, but FOmarl is cuter.

• Like 1

actually FOmarl with guardian angel costume is a beast in support and a killer for DF user xD

if im staying in the middle of a tower floor and use tyrells or lind i can reach each person with resta (think so haha) xD

Edited by Night

33 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Yeah, but FOmarl is cuter.

This guy knows what's up :^) I've never met this man but I like him already

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

I'll try to avoid joining people who are of a RIDICULOUSLY higher level, 

:onion124:

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

:onion124:

I can't decide if that gif is good or bad.  Did I say something regrettable?  :-/

And yeah, it's between FOmar and FOmarl at this point.

14 hours ago, Auli'i said:

This guy knows what's up :^) I've never met this man but I like him already

Thanks mom.

On 10/23/2016 at 11:32 PM, Lemon said:

I want to start out by saying that I really wish I could catch you online, you seem like the kind of person who'd be great fun to play with.

21 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

I'll try to avoid joining people who are of a RIDICULOUSLY higher level, seems like proper etiquette.

:onion-head07:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

:onion-head07:

If I see your name, I will definitely make an exception!

Also, I plan to be ridiculously high level as fast as I can :D

So I remade Eleanova into a FOmarl.  Someone wanted to run me a TTF but without proper means to tag anything, it felt... more like a pointless chore than a boon.  So I soloed WoF and now I have a level 15 force which I think will have a longer life than her predecessor.

My story... Oh god I'm nervous. Wish I could write all of it but I'll just skip some long parts and give details.

I came from a different planet, as my planet was getting ready to be destroyed my parents sent me off on a spacepod. I was just a baby then, my destination.. This little place called "Earth". I come from a warrior race, we resemble apes, we are even born with tails. My people get stronger as the battle goes on, we are persistence and love to push our limit. Once in a rare moon we would transform into enormous gorillas and rampage and destroy cities. The only way to stop us was by cutting our tails. Then we would take our human form back on. I don't know if there's any more apes out there like me but I thought I'd tell the story of my origins. 

Hope you enjoy.

Starlord aka STARBOY.

• Like 2

I really need to get my ish together and note your character names. I remember your forum names just fine but as soon as I connect to the lobby, my brain goes: OH LOOK AT ALL THE HAPPY STRANGERS I DO NOT KNOW! LET'S JOIN A RANDOM GAME AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!

Yeah.  Not exactly an efficient method.

However, as I said before, if you see a room named Prismy or Aeroprism, that's me. Or someone pretending to be me. I cannot guarantee this will never happen. The universe is strange and wonderful. 

10 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

I really need to get my ish together and note your character names. I remember your forum names just fine but as soon as I connect to the lobby, my brain goes: OH LOOK AT ALL THE HAPPY STRANGERS I DO NOT KNOW! LET'S JOIN A RANDOM GAME AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!

Yeah.  Not exactly an efficient method.

However, as I said before, if you see a room named Prismy or Aeroprism, that's me. Or someone pretending to be me. I cannot guarantee this will never happen. The universe is strange and wonderful. 

I'll make it easy. I only play on a character with the same name as my account xP