rules when Playing with Dark Flow owner

leezy

This discussion again?

DF users gotta get used to the peoples they are around, if i'm a force and i don't know you own a df, of course i will heal you if your hp drop. Some players don't even know how df works so df uses gotta be patient and teach about it too. It's clear that we got used to overheal most time and some classes that have resta unless they are selected to be the support shouldn't go around healing others anytime, their casting time is slower and could get them in a bad spot.

Resuming:
>DF users be patient and explain things/DF shouldn't be the only option too (in my case when i have the right gear i switch to it instead)
>Compulsive healers once they know who they are dealing with could try to respect the game style/Don't stop recovering your hp when you need just because of other game style of course.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

I haven't played multiplayer in months but when I have played it in the past, I remember most players being terrible. If a noob force keeps healing you, just explain to them why they shouldn't. Tell them that good forces have Trimates on their hotbar. If they continue to heal you after that, they are just being an asshole on purpose, and they shouldn't be in a teamwork oriented party situation like that in the first place, if that's their attitude.

• Like 2

I just want to come in here and support sylph's point.  Resta is a side effect of playing with people.  If you can't at least respect their gameplay, why would they care about yours?

(tbh I resta annoying DFers if they act entitled)

21 minutes ago, Soly said:

I'll just make the server put full HP on anyone using DF.... gg.

Or you could do something really cool and helpful like add an item to the game called "Heal +/-". It's an item like Syncesta that can be used on Dark Flow to toggle the ability to be healed by other players.

All Dark Flows should have their named changed to Dark Flow+ when you add the Heal +/- item to the server. When a player uses Dark Flow+, they can be healed like normal. But if a player uses the Heal +/- item on their Dark Flow+, it will change to Dark Flow-, which means they cannot be healed by other players. If they decide that they don't like this, and want to be healed while using Dark Flow, they can use another Heal +/- item to change their Dark Flow- back to Dark Flow+, so they can be healed by others again.

• Like 2

@Auroboro Or you can use that all mighty knowledge of you to teach them how to use it (just take the DF straight from their hands so that you can show them directly how you'd do, then give it back IF you think they understood).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Midori said:

Or you could do something really cool and helpful like add an item to the game called "Heal +/-". It's an item like Syncesta that can be used on Dark Flow to toggle the ability to be healed by other players.

All Dark Flows should have their named changed to Dark Flow+ when you add the Heal +/- item to the server. When a player uses Dark Flow+, they can be healed like normal. But if a player uses the Heal +/- item on their Dark Flow+, it will change to Dark Flow-, which means they cannot be healed by other players. If they decide that they don't like this, and want to be healed while using Dark Flow, they can use another Heal +/- item to change their Dark Flow- back to Dark Flow+, so they can be healed by others again.

I don't think is gonna happen, although I'd like to try for the lulz

Nobody should be expected to change their playstyle to suit the style of a horribly designed weapon. I'm not gonna go out of my way to heal a df user of course, but if you happen to get into my range or are already in my range when i need a heal... well too bad. 

• Like 1