lowering Psycho Raven equip ata

Hi all : ) I was wondering if it would be possible to lower the equip ata for pr to 173 so all male characters can use this mech gun. With the new req of 173 FOmar an FOnewman can use this awesome mech gun to. I bring this up because im currently levelling my fomar and outside of ultima reaper im struggling to find anything good to use as im going for a solo melee fomar setup with techs as a last resort or when in groups, I have all gear for that but running out of options for melee/guns and I cant see why fomar cant use pr, if anyone thinks this will be a problem please comment here and let me know as I don't think it would be that op although im not lv 200 yet and don't have the max stats to see what damage out put a pr would give on a fomar with lv 30 shifta. With the fixing of godrics a Fomar should have an ata on 203 only 2 higher then a hucast so he wont be crazy accurate but I think this would solve some quality of life issues with fomar and add some non damage cancelling damage to the group. please leave comments if your for or against the idea and if any gms can say if its possible or ever likely to happen that would be great . TY for reading : )

• Like 5

I think this should happen. Male forces are my favorite characters in the game but I don't play them often as I'd like because other classes *cough Racast cough* are waaay better. Even if pr was useable on male forces, it wouldn't make them overpowered. It would make sense from a balancing perspective imo. Fomarl and Fonewearl would still have their fair share of advantages over the male force characters making it to where no force would be much better than the other.

• Like 3

thanks Tru : ) just thinking bout what you said and the female forces get rambling may , which is droppable at the minute so can be obtained with hit and percentages and has very slightly less atp but only hits twice but has a far superior range and item combos with the safety heart shield for even more ata : O so surely the guys should get something in return. Hoping the gms can help and make this happen and I even noticed in Kajex's leaving thread he wanted this to so heres hoping it can happen ; )

Edited by solo guy
  • Like 2

No they're op and this would make them even stronger... They're selective as a nerf for they're high damage and ATA

Edit: It's not a troll it's serious... Might as well let all classes use DM if they have the ATA for it right? It's not a weapon for classes FOs aren't supposed to have a high power high accuracy mech gun they're supposed to cast spells

Edit 2 for Grim: All classes have that ATP growth its not just particular to them :"L

Edited by Colorado Wilson

No they're op and this would make them even stronger... They're selective as a nerf for they're high damage and ATA

No room for trolling on this thread.

• Like 2

FOs aren't supposed to have a high power high accuracy mech gun they're supposed to cast spells

If that were the case then our actual melee force classes wouldn't have the ATP growth that they do and no force would be allowed to use anything outside of their class-specific weapons.

• Like 2

Edit: It's not a troll it's serious... Might as well let all classes use DM if they have the ATA for it right? It's not a weapon for classes FOs aren't supposed to have a high power high accuracy mech gun they're supposed to cast spells

Edit 2 for Grim: All classes have that ATP growth its not just particular to them :"L

to be fair Colorado I don't think humar and hucast are supposed to have high power high accuracy mech guns , are they not supposed just to hit things up close : / . You put a group together and with lv 30 shifta FOmar will do least damage with PR out of all the users so it mainly effects soloing really. OP items subject is something PR falls into but is no where near as big an offender as Dark meteor which massively can overshadow all weapons, I mean seriously it can kill gryphon before it lands : O maybe Dark flow the same but at least it has risk reward with the hp sacrifice to use special , but back to the main point FOmar and FOnewman use of PR isn't game breaking or at least no ones given a sound reason as to why they think its a bad idea Edited by solo guy
  • Like 2

they're high damage and ATA

High damage, yes, but the ATA shouldn't be an issue (on hitless PR). RAcasts with RR have to start a combo with N on a lot of enemies as otherwise you'll see a few MISSes, thus on the male FOs it will obviously be a lot less accurate, they most likely would have to resort to NNH combos, crippling their damage output further.

Maybe it would make more sense to combo-unlock Master Raven, give it less ATP but a bit more ATA and make it only equippable by the two male FOs ... or create this kind of weapon in the future, or introduce an item to be used on an existing weapon to make a new one (we haven't had new weapons in a while).

• Like 4

^This or unlock L&K38 and make it useable by Fonewm/Fomar and Ramarl/Racassie as this kills two birds with one stone. A bit more weapon diversity wouldn't hurt ultima. I'd rather not see every class using PRs.

... but maybe we get some new promising items soon. :onion-head68:

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 4

What I was saying was that FOmar and FOmarl were built to make use of their ATP more thus the growth they have compared to the Newmans , and as such they can dish out more damage with good mechs since ranged weapon damage still makes use of ATP and the weapon %s like any other. Since they are able to use some of these and a bit more outside of wands , staves and rods , they are not truly bound to your earlier statement saying that they are "supposed" to cast spells. Forces are certainly more proficient at using techs than other classes but they don't have to do that all the time. =3

• Like 1