lowering Psycho Raven equip ata

Indeed, I really think that Lindcray and Psycho Raven are alike in term of power. Though Lindcray is ugly as hell (but less than RM so it's fine xD).

You don't need to be able to equip Psycho Raven with Lindcray around now, but I understand that this topic is born before Lindcray so ^^ it should be closed now.

4 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Answer: Lindcray was made instead. Better range, better animation, less dmc-prone, amazing damage (able to be made super powerful because of its class restrictions). Forces (especially the males) and hunewearl were in need of a good ranged single target damage option, but instead of changing an existing weapon, a new weapon was made, added into an event which needed more things, and given an extremely generous drop rate too.

so there shouldn't be a problem in lowering PR equip ata then if you made something better? it won't break the game and it gives more options to players who have limited funds in regards to investment vs reward, for a new player 15 dts for a blank PRĀ that all males can use and then invest more at a later date or as it currently is get a weapon that's class restricted and then get another weapon that's class restricted and worse out of season prices erhh : / only PR holds close to its normal out of season value. i don't see why this idea meets resistance ? i dont see 4 man groups of FOnewmans running ROCT with PR's if this gets done and if anything nothing will change but make me andĀ i've seen at least 8 other happy , why not do it?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rashan0121 said:

giv doombringers instead. OP as F*Ā but who cares.Ā 

well type me/mechgun with demons exists here and if what i was told was right doom bringers were just demons mechgun made with bringers and a combiner item interested to know the stats on doombringers though although pretty sure they will never recreate schtak weapons here though but more variety would be nice since type weapons require money to be of use and basic mechs with charge have poor ata which is why i wanted PR for male fos due to its base 50 ata to help outĀ Ā