Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Yeah it comes and goes (as do the other ones like the rate of rare monsters showing up drastically increasing).

From what I've seen and I've been here for about a month already, it's usually like 2 out of the 7 days of the week (this is by no means accurate or representative, just saying from what I've seen thus far).

7 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Can some1 sum up what exactly chromatic orb does? i know it works like proof of sonic team, which upgrades items

I'm not too sure myself, I have one but I don't want to use it at the moment.
However this topic has more information on it:

Ā 

• Like 1

My screenshots are no longer saving properly. Ryukin pointed out to me " Due to more users presenting issues with the screenshot code, it will be removed, this means the screenshots will be back to the originals in bmp format. " in the change log but I'm not quite sure what this means or what I need to do to get the screenshots to save properly again. I've tried setting it to png (what it was since I started playing here), bmp and jpg and the game now just autosaves them in .bmp, but when I click on them in my bmp folder they don't display properly.

Ā 

Any help would be appreciated...I'm guessing it's an easy fix but I'm not a very computer smart guy

19 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

Nice tool! Gives a lot of details in a very nifty format!! Ā 

So that's valid mag for leveling? Cause level 200 is faaaaaar from my modest level 19.

For leveling up till 130 or so I would just use a 15/0/0/185 mag. Around 130 I would switch to a setup like this in groups if I was planning to be doing dps/demon's stuff

fomarl130.png

9 hours ago, shong said:

My screenshots are no longer saving properly. Ryukin pointed out to me " Due to more users presenting issues with the screenshot code, it will be removed, this means the screenshots will be back to the originals in bmp format. " in the change log but I'm not quite sure what this means or what I need to do to get the screenshots to save properly again. I've tried setting it to png (what it was since I started playing here), bmp and jpg and the game now just autosaves them in .bmp, but when I click on them in my bmp folder they don't display properly.

Ā 

Any help would be appreciated...I'm guessing it's an easy fix but I'm not a very computer smart guy

If you are using the resokution 1366x768 they won't save properly, I think because the ratio of that resolution is not correct 16:9.
Try using other resolutions and see if they save.

I have never had problem with screenshots be it the original function or the custom one introduced a while ago (which was already removed).

• Like 1

Hey All!!!

Ā 

Question as to whats the best way to... (I think that's a loaded question, but I'm just so new to the server. I apologize if I annoy anyone.)

Level up from 100 to 200? (I'm sure it simply gets a lot slower, but it seems that ttf isn't giving as much xp as I may make elsewhere.)

Get meseta?

Get photon drops?

Ā 

(I know these are opinion questions, but I'd appreciate any advice.)

So I'm trying to do some normal TTF, trying to get to level 100. However I'm struggling to kill the second boss, and I'm getting the strong feeling like I don't have strong enough weapons. Is there any good way for me to get halfway decent ranging weapons? Keep in mind I'm only level 31.

3 hours ago, guywithpie said:

Hey All!!!

Ā 

Question as to whats the best way to... (I think that's a loaded question, but I'm just so new to the server. I apologize if I annoy anyone.)

Level up from 100 to 200? (I'm sure it simply gets a lot slower, but it seems that ttf isn't giving as much xp as I may make elsewhere.)

Get meseta?

Get photon drops?

Ā 

(I know these are opinion questions, but I'd appreciate any advice.)

1) Gal Gryphen gives HUGE exp on ult, so I'd move to that once you can.

2) Pick up and sell things.Ā  Also, sometimes people are nice and give it to you if you ask. (just try not to be annoying)

3) There is a quest 'world of illusion' that is a great way to get PD once you hit ultimate.Ā  Until then, collect and sell lvl 20 spells and other bulk sale things (materials, grinders, add slots, etc)

2 hours ago, Toxu said:

So I'm trying to do some normal TTF, trying to get to level 100. However I'm struggling to kill the second boss, and I'm getting the strong feeling like I don't have strong enough weapons. Is there any good way for me to get halfway decent ranging weapons? Keep in mind I'm only level 31.

What are your current equips? 31 should be able to solo De Rol Le (though it'll be slow)

Why do people avoid Evade Mats? Do they taste like coal? Are they reserved for a higher PSO divinity and must be left there where they drop?

I'm at a point where I don't even want to use mine because I feel like I'm doing something wrong.