Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Why "more on FOmar" when he is the one with the worst ATA? You'd need either a lot of hit on the weapon and/or Godric's Cloak. Even then it won't combo, but I haven't seen a FOmar using an L&K38 so I have no idea how great it is. Do you have any numbers (damage etc), Wilson?

Well a Adept, Godrics Cloak and 20h should take care of the low ATA really, even 0h probably still does fine

Is there a list of the max stats on this server, I am particularly looking for FoMarl?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5401-estadistica-servidor-ultima/

So, i was trying to install the game today. I managed to install it the first time, but my antivirus - AVG - kind of fucked it over and i forgot to set my exceptions for the game's .exe's. So, i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now im getting "Error Code 5" when trying to install it and the most important executables aren't downloading properly. I even got another installer and it still doesnt work properly.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

If you are using the installer I created, it's made out of Inno Setup which according to their error codes

Error 5 is The user clicked Cancel during the actual installation process, or chose Abort at an Abort-Retry-Ignore box.

Edited by Soly

Just a silly little question: Is there a way to change the hair colour on the npc skins, and if so how does one do it? XD

thinks it depend on your actual hair color but with some toning differences as for casts maybe the suit color.. no idea D:

Edited by cyane

Yeah, I tried messing around with it, and it does seem to be based on the hair colour XD It was a little confusing at first, because it looks like different characters might have little unique features that change colour. Blue hair for nurse = turns hat and earrings blue, but hair green. And Elly's headset was blue, and her hair was also green.

Anyway, thank you for the quick answers Cyane and Soly :)

We got item tickets from halo rappy in 2014halloween event. Don't know where they normally come from

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21047-halloween-event-2014/?hl=%2B2014+%2Bhalloween+%2Bevent

from easter eggs, that one was an error, was corrected on 2015 post, sorry for any bother