Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

And Purplenum seems to get the best event drops... thus the dilemma...

I do love purplenum, I regret having it on my hunewearl, you could always make yet another ranger character, a racast this time maybe and give them a good id since they are a very cool class to play with.

Asteron striker has a unreduced hell? And what about the weapons that dont has special and then u add to it whit dts, like typeSH/shot, when i add hell to it, it is unreduced or not?

I assume you mean Asteron Belt, the partisan that drops from vol opt right now? That one is reduced hell, it's one of the only 10star weapons that is reduced (along with twin chakram). Type SH/Shot is unreduced if you add a special to it, I have one with hell that I use for seabed.

• Like 2

I assume you mean Asteron Belt, the partisan that drops from vol opt right now? That one is reduced hell, it's one of the only 10star weapons that is reduced (along with twin chakram). Type SH/Shot is unreduced if you add a special to it, I have one with hell that I use for seabed.

Thx for the answer saith, i was refering to the asteron striker, the gun that u got from anniversary event, i made this question because im using a 40 hit AS whit a hucast whit max ata and a 40 hit typesh/shot whit a racast whit max ata, and i fell that the AS is more efective in seabeds run, i noticed that whit sinow zoas, if they are frozen i kill them faster whit my hucast (AS) than my racast (type shot), so i started to think that the hell on the type shot is reduced, xD maybe i got a bad hell patern whit my racast in those runs. Also im using smartlink whit my hu and v502 whit both

Edited by Rodrigo Chacon

Thx for the answer saith, i was refering to the asteron striker, the gun that u got from anniversary event, i made this question because im using a 40 hit AS whit a hucast whit max ata and a 40 hit typesh/shot whit a racast whit max ata, and i fell that the AS is more efective in seabeds run, i noticed that whit sinow zoas, if they are frozen i kill them faster whit my hucast (AS) than my racast (type shot), so i started to think that the hell on the type shot is reduced, xD maybe i got a bad hell patern whit my racast in those runs. Also im using smartlink whit my hu and v502 whit both

Probably just luck/coincidence, and AS being faster attacking than SH/Shot. Sinows tend to cause weird patterns like that a lot since they are fairly resistant to dark and to being hit, even if it can be overcome with high enough hit and freeze. The reason I don't like AS in seabed is because other things often get in the way of the enemies I would really like to hell like recons in front of recoboxes, delbiters in front of morfos, etc., and a sh/shot will just hit everything regardless and kill them all (or I can target around them easier with a rifle). I find SH/Shot speeds up my seabed time considerably. For Sinows I just use PR to be more consistent, I have a 65 hit hell le cogneur rifle (same ata as a 65 hit AS), and while I can hell the sinows in one combo if frozen fairly often, sometimes their edk resists a bit it too often for my liking; however, if I just NHH with PR it kills them in one combo every time.

• Like 2

Probably just luck/coincidence, and AS being faster attacking than SH/Shot. Sinows tend to cause weird patterns like that a lot since they are fairly resistant to dark and to being hit, even if it can be overcome with high enough hit and freeze. The reason I don't like AS in seabed is because other things often get in the way of the enemies I would really like to hell like recons in front of recoboxes, delbiters in front of morfos, etc., and a sh/shot will just hit everything regardless and kill them all (or I can target around them easier with a rifle). I find SH/Shot speeds up my seabed time considerably. For Sinows I just use PR to be more consistent, I have a 65 hit hell le cogneur rifle (same ata as a 65 hit AS), and while I can hell the sinows in one combo if frozen fairly often, sometimes their edk resists a bit it too often for my liking; however, if I just NHH with PR it kills them in one combo every time.

thx for the info, so if a gm add hell on a type weapon, the special automacatly become in unreduced? And how many % on machine u have in the prs? Which stats u recomend in the prs? Mine just has dark because idk which other atribute will be usefull, maybe an native machine dark? Edited by Rodrigo Chacon

thx for the info, so if a gm add hell on a type weapon, the special automacatly become in unreduced? And how many % on machine u have in the prs? Which stats u recomend in the prs? Mine just has dark because idk which other atribute will be usefull, maybe an native machine dark?

I don't have any machine on my PR yet. Eventually I'll probably go native abeast dark, right now its just partially sphered native dark. There just isn't any time when I say to myself "man, if only I had more machine % I would kill that machine monster in less combos". Machine is least common enemy anyway (ep1 mines, ep 2: spaceship baranz and gilchic/dubchic, cca sinows, seabed sinows and recoboxes, and epsilon), most of those are either easy enough to kill with hell or demons, or my pr does fine on them with 0% already. That's just my opinion though.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

1. Dark Meteor, Iron Faust are really the best two options

2. The L&K 38 does have a few decent uses but more on FOmar than any other classes.

Sweet, I was hoping the Iron Faust would be a good choice. And funny enough, the guy I play this game with is a FOmar, so I'll let him give it a go and maybe he'll find it more useful. I doubt he'll love it as much as I do though. Thanks dude.

Edited by earthboundd

Why "more on FOmar" when he is the one with the worst ATA? You'd need either a lot of hit on the weapon and/or Godric's Cloak. Even then it won't combo, but I haven't seen a FOmar using an L&K38 so I have no idea how great it is. Do you have any numbers (damage etc), Wilson?

Why "more on FOmar" when he is the one with the worst ATA? You'd need either a lot of hit on the weapon and/or Godric's Cloak. Even then it won't combo, but I haven't seen a FOmar using an L&K38 so I have no idea how great it is. Do you have any numbers (damage etc), Wilson?

I think it's more for the fact that the male force characters don't have access to any decent guns in the first place so L&K38 is better than nothing for putting out damage at a range. Handgun range is pretty good.