Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I've been going by this max stat guide on psoworld for a while now, and just read today that the max stats on this server have been increased. So I've got two questions.

One, is there a idea on if the material usage limit will be increased? I found that this was something discussed at one point, but I couldn't find much more information on it.

And two, if there are no plans to change the maximum, is there a way to get one's material usage reset to zero, either for an account or one character? I really borked my racaseal with a bunch of def and evasion mats.

I've been going by this max stat guide on psoworld for a while now, and just read today that the max stats on this server have been increased. So I've got two questions.

One, is there a idea on if the material usage limit will be increased? I found that this was something discussed at one point, but I couldn't find much more information on it.

And two, if there are no plans to change the maximum, is there a way to get one's material usage reset to zero, either for an account or one character? I really borked my racaseal with a bunch of def and evasion mats.

1-No, material limit isn't increased :c

2- You can reset your mat count for 10 dts with a GM.

• Like 1

I was wondering when the drop is generated for shambertin ( or any boss)? Like for example you finish the boss but happy hour ends during the cutscene, do you still get the 3x drop chance?

example

pso1448159903.png

No, you don't.

Because the drop is generated after the cutscene.

(If player 1 is laggy and has a cutscene that lasts longer, then the drop will be generated later)

• Like 2

1-No, material limit isn't increased :c

2- You can reset your mat count for 10 dts with a GM.

Ah darn, that's too bad. Thank you for your informative and, I-actually-read-this-guys-long-ass-post, answer ^_^. I suppose I've got a follow question now if someone doesn't mind reading and answering.

According to the "New Material Plans" guide post, and my calculations, I can use one of the free 3 unit slots for a Heavenly/Power to get the maximum important stats. :onion103:

Question being! Is using one slot worth the extra 52 power? Since it's so easy to obtain the unit, it makes me think that there may be another unit out there worth loosing 52 power over.

Ah darn, that's too bad. Thank you for your informative and, I-actually-read-this-guys-long-ass-post, answer ^_^. I suppose I've got a follow question now if someone doesn't mind reading and answering.

According to the "New Material Plans" guide post, and my calculations, I can use one of the free 3 unit slots for a Heavenly/Power to get the maximum important stats. :onion103:

Question being! Is using one slot worth the extra 52 power? Since it's so easy to obtain the unit, it makes me think that there may be another unit out there worth loosing 52 power over.

Umm..... plans should already be calculated to try to max atp..... what plan are you looking at and for what class? Perhaps you are not looking in the right area. The "New Material Plans" thread is actually quite outdated, it doesn't include the new ultima units and has many other issues with it. Every class can max the important stats (ata, lck, atp) using 1 unit for stats (you'll want the others free for setups, for example battle unit + smartlink + v502 for using ranged hell weapons), so more than 1 unit for stats is really not ideal. I've made updated plans which you can find links to here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/?p=118688

Umm..... plans should already be calculated to try to max atp..... what plan are you looking at and for what class? Perhaps you are not looking in the right area. The "New Material Plans" thread is actually quite outdated, it doesn't include the new ultima units and has many other issues with it. Every class can max the important stats (ata, lck, atp) using 1 unit for stats (you'll want the others free for setups, for example battle unit + smartlink + v502 for using ranged hell weapons), so more than 1 unit for stats is really not ideal. I've made updated plans which you can find links to here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/?p=118688

Oh awesome info. Thanks for the heads up. And the reason the plan I was looking at wouldn't max my atp was because I accidentally used materials in the wrong stats, before I learned of these guides. And yeah, I was looking at the "New Material Plans" thread. And my class is RAcaseal.

I've got some more questions, but concerning guns for a RAcaseal.

1. What is the best (if there is a best) multi hit weapon, moreso for bosses than groups of enemies. I've got a spread needle and red scorpion which are great and all, but it'd always be nice to have something better, especially non-photon weapons due to their aesthetics.

2. Are there any good applications for the L&K 38 combat? I've got a charge gatling with hit that seems to outdo it, but the combat is so freaking cool. I love how those barrels rotate.

I've got some more questions, but concerning guns for a RAcaseal.

1. What is the best (if there is a best) multi hit weapon, moreso for bosses than groups of enemies. I've got a spread needle and red scorpion which are great and all, but it'd always be nice to have something better, especially non-photon weapons due to their aesthetics.

2. Are there any good applications for the L&K 38 combat? I've got a charge gatling with hit that seems to outdo it, but the combat is so freaking cool. I love how those barrels rotate.

1. Dark Meteor, Iron Faust are really the best two options

2. The L&K 38 does have a few decent uses but more on FOmar than any other classes.

Asteron striker has a unreduced hell? And what about the weapons that dont has special and then u add to it whit dts, like typeSH/shot, when i add hell to it, it is unreduced or not?

I was thinking of changing the section ID of one of my Rangers, as they have a lot of overlap... My characters are: Purplenum Ramarl, Greenill Ramar, Redria Hunewearl, and Oran Fonewearl. I was thinking of changing my RAmar to either skyly or whitill, any advice?

I was thinking of changing the section ID of one of my Rangers, as they have a lot of overlap... My characters are: Purplenum Ramarl, Greenill Ramar, Redria Hunewearl, and Oran Fonewearl. I was thinking of changing my RAmar to either skyly or whitill, any advice?

Every id has it's own perks, skyly is known to be a good id for hunter stuff, as for whitill is an id that grants you access to red ring and wedding dress (also psycho wand). It really depends on the kind of gear you need, greenill is a good id for material hunting.