Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Multiple question time!

What is the current lobby theme from?

After seeing the 'fixing the broken things' thread, where does one acquire a Glide V0.0 & Godric's cloak?

Roughly how much damage needs to be done to kill a Shambertin red spinner?

Glide Divine v00 is valentine's event vol opt drop. Godric's cloak is easter event pan arms vhard drop. You need somewhere around 20k-30k damage for the spinner, which do all share the same hp pool.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Glide Divine v00 is valentine's event gol dragon drop. Godric's cloak is easter event pan arms vhard drop. You need somewhere around 20k-30k damage for the spinner, which do all share the same hp pool.

I thought Glide Divine V.00 dropped from Valentine Vol Opt.

You need somewhere around 20k-30k damage for the spinner, which do all share the same hp pool.

Is that the damage per spinner, or can I hit multiple at a time for more damage into the pool? (wanting to hunt shambi, but only way to damage is dp)

I've got a 35hit mahu and a 25hit branch of pakupaku. Honestly, is someone around there that may one day give me a pd in exchange of those or should I just givr them away to clean my bank ?

Edited by HavocoDLB

I've got a 35hit mahu and a 25hit branch of pakupaku. Honestly, is someone around there that may one day give me a pd in exchange of those or should I just givr them away to clean my bank ?

not everyone who plays the game are on the forum for sale/trade topics sometimes just making a shop room in game will generate some Pds from people who don't look at forum and also things for 1 PD might be what a newer player popping in your room might need so try it or if you've already done it do what I do and join some low level ttfs and see if you can upgrade a new player : ) you feel good they feel good it's all good : )

hi all : ) question about the ultima mag cell , are the mag effects the same as the ( i assume ) yahoo mag its based on i.e. pb full = invincibility , boss room = invincibility , 1/4 health = nothing and you die = nothing . was thinking of getting one but theres not much info on it other then requirements of use. TY if any one can help : )

Do the percentages on charge weapons (other than hit) make a substantial difference?

It does if the weapon has high base atp (without including grinders). if the weapon has like 500+ atp on it you have a good % on it, that definitely helps. if the weapon is like 80 atp, then the %s aren't going to do as much.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

It does if the weapon has high base atp (without including grinders). if the weapon has like 500+ atp on it you have a good % on it, that definitely helps. if the weapon is like 80 atp, then the %s aren't going to do as much.

Ahh ok, makes sense. Thank you very much!!

I've never known this to be the case on other servers, but when you activate a government quest in multiplayer mode does the mission scale enemy health and damage if you're by yourself or does it stay to the 4 person scaling formula?

I want to run Desert for Pyro Gorans for an Asteron Striker but I'm not confident in my level or gear to be able to handle the enemies by myself.