Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I've been thinking about how it would be cool if FOs had a sword with a sacrificial special (like spirit). I know hundred souls is nice but it doesn't have the same range as a sword. And master sword is godly of course, but it would be nice to see a bit more damage. I wonder if a maxed Type SW/Jsword with spirit special would be any good. The stats on it look pretty nice.

@tru I do not agree =/ Fo are Fo and what you describe is a Hunter weapon. Fo are already lucky enough on this server to have Hundred souls like you said, Master sword, Ultima reaper... no more !

About broken things, it would be nice if Gael Giel had the same proc rate than, say, Dreamcast (which is 70 %). Or more *whistle*

Or if reverser on death actually worked on it that would be a good plus...

I don't know xD something !

Give some love to that poor beast !

Edited by Misombre

Can Forces even equip the Type SW/Jsword? I know Forces can use the Type HA/Rod, so maybe it would be worth adding Charge special to that?

@Midori Yes they can equip it. Charge special would definitely be the way to go if anything.

I know FOs get a lot of server exclusive gear, I was just saying I was thinking about a sword like that. I don't think suggesting that swords should just be made for hunters is fair, because melee FO is a way people like to play the game, and meleeing with swords is one of the main things melee characters do imo.

I would like an "Admiration Mode".

In most game, "Admiration Mode" allow the player to take clean screenshots or to avoid having too much informations at screen while playing.

For PSO, admiration mode could be a key combinaison (alt + name it) which would remove :

• The cursor target (three triangle pointing on monsters, items and mates)
  • The HP/TP/Lv/Pseudo of players (top left corner)
  • The mini-map (top right corner)
  • The three buttons showing which attacks/techs/traps are available for attacking (bottom right corner)
  • The little status window which appear when close from an item or a monster (bottom left corner)
  • Optional : the number of damage dealt on monsters and HP healed with resta

So to put it simply, every game informations that no one expect to see on a real photo =)

From your list

2, 3, 4, 5 are part of the HUD which I think is easy to remove.

1 not sure

6 I think is not that easy.

I had the idea to include this before but never got around it... if anyone knows of a trainer/mod to do it, I'd appreciate if you could share it with me. Ty.

Edited by Soly

I don't know how PSO works, but for the 1 and 6 perhaps just changing the colors to the one for transparency OR lower the opacity would do.

Are the triangles drawn by calculations (like vectoriel) or are they from a set of images (.png, .jpg, etc.) ?

Almost same question for the numbers...

If it's all sprites/templates (which I doubt) well perhaps we can just trick the game by adding a transparent set and switching to it.

If it's just computing, there might be a way to play with the opacity...

I don't know how PSO works, but for the 1 and 6 perhaps just changing the colors to the one for transparency OR lower the opacity would do.

Are the triangles drawn by calculations (like vectoriel) or are they from a set of images (.png, .jpg, etc.) ?

Almost same question for the numbers...

If it's all sprites/templates (which I doubt) well perhaps we can just trick the game by adding a transparent set and switching to it.

If it's just computing, there might be a way to play with the opacity...

I think they're all pictures, not 100% on that though

One suggestion I'd like to make is about the Dressing room. I'm not sure but from what I've heard it is broken and your character always gets recreated as level 1 with all your items gone, is that right? I've never even tried. Or does it only happen when that character actually is level 1 and "only" loses everything in their bank?

Anyway, if it is broken the way I described, maybe you should change the text that comes up when you want to access it, instead of the usual "This costs 10000 Meseta" or whatever, it should say something along the lines of "Danger! This function is broken, you will lose your character".

One suggestion I'd like to make is about the Dressing room. I'm not sure but from what I've heard it is broken and your character always gets recreated as level 1 with all your items gone, is that right? I've never even tried. Or does it only happen when that character actually is level 1 and "only" loses everything in their bank?

Anyway, if it is broken the way I described, maybe you should change the text that comes up when you want to access it, instead of the usual "This costs 10000 Meseta" or whatever, it should say something along the lines of "Danger! This function is broken, you will lose your character".

There has been some issues with the dressing room as you've described, but it doesn't happen everytime. Everytime before I use the dressing room I take excessive screen shots just in case. I've only had my character's level reset once though. No items were lost. I think putting a warning there would be a good idea because a lot of people still don't know.

Hmm... where does it say anything to access the dressing room?

And yeah... It doesn't always reset characters but I know of a possible way it could do.

However I need to do some changes to get it working before I can fix that possible way.

These changes I talk about will help with some other stuff too.

The Admiration Mode sounds pretty good :o It'd also be awesome if there was a way to manipulate the camera better with a command (like being able to move it around instead of it just being fixed on the player character), but I'm not sure if that would be possible or not.