Ultima has perished

It's still good, not as active but I personally love the changes made overall and wouldn't move over to another server. Community is small but to play a few games with other players, even if just one, is great in my opinion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, killswitch said:

did ya have this same talk two years ago.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

we just need one of yall to make some shorts on tiktok or something to advertise and we would have players pretty easy imo. the players we do get from time to time dont stick around very long though and im not exactly sure what the issue is. perhaps its because we give them too much free stuff. then again i gave capt kidd some free stuff when he started and he is still with us so idk. thoughts? is it because larva does not start events on time? is it because of the events people are turned off? should we have a secondary method of obtaining event items like a weekly mini event? 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

we just need one of yall to make some shorts on tiktok or something to advertise and we would have players pretty easy imo. the players we do get from time to time dont stick around very long though and im not exactly sure what the issue is. perhaps its because we give them too much free stuff. then again i gave capt kidd some free stuff when he started and he is still with us so idk. thoughts? is it because larva does not start events on time? is it because of the events people are turned off? should we have a secondary method of obtaining event items like a weekly mini event? 

There Is only one thing that Is missing In this whole comment.....

Where are the farts :onion-head28: 

• Like 2

I hope it's not completely perished? Just joined and planning to stick around a while. The only thing I have a small trouble with is some of the quest are in languages I can't read but I'm sure if i scour the forums there will be a mod or something I can add to fix that. Just nice to see this game still exists.

33 minutes ago, Lonely-Wolf said:

I hope it's not completely perished? Just joined and planning to stick around a while. The only thing I have a small trouble with is some of the quest are in languages I can't read but I'm sure if i scour the forums there will be a mod or something I can add to fix that. Just nice to see this game still exists.

for the most part if you run into japanese you can just spam the enter key to skip the chat and usually start the quest but yes if you have any serious trouble with that you can make a forums post and someone will probably be able to help you

Ultima has not perished at all. There are people who play other games and come back to ultima as well. Plus with a certain amount of others who  know there are going to be big holidays coming up soon and are prepping ahead of time. Many on and off will be spending that time with families and or caught up with IRL jobs where they barely  have any time to play anything. You seem to be one of the main few who keeps claiming that whenever player counts become smaller time to time. Its not helpful when giving certain people the false idea of the game "perishing". Especially when many have stated to you...you had this same chat before.

• Like 1