"Is there a GM on?"

mudkipzjm

13 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Did I come at you? I honestly do not think you are capable of empathy. This is not the first time you are on the forums blasting GMs. As for your threats if you think for one second I am not going to voice my opinion when I see this kind of stuff you are certainly mistaken. I could care less about you or what you say, I do not know you and you do not know me, but if you are going to shit all over volunteers and get on the way you do I am going to stand up against you every time that I can promise you.

You seriously don't seem to understand my intention for my original comment, and that might be why you have chosen to be rude at the moment. I wasn't blasting any GM. I was merely suggesting that the staff should decide on another GM. I'd like to be able to see more people get help from GM's available in-game rather than GM's being reachable mostly via forum/discord. Please try to understand. Not even a GM has bothered me about my signature. You just seem to dislike me which is fine. But please hold that dislike in your own heart. There was no need for you to make such a comment here.

Edited by Emewn
  • Dislike 11

I do not dislike anybody, as I stated I do not know you how could I dislike you? I do not know you or your day to day life. I am given a very small window into your interactions with people and I guess that is all I have to go off of. I do not care sometimes for peoples comments and hold a special place in my heart for people that volunteer their own time in order to benefit others. As such when I see this multiple times I have to step up and say something. That is all I will say on this.

• Like 4
  • Dw 1

4 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

I do not dislike anybody, as I stated I do not know you how could I dislike you? I do not know you or your day to day life. I am given a very small window into your interactions with people and I guess that is all I have to go off of. I do not care sometimes for peoples comments and hold a special place in my heart for people that volunteer their own time in order to benefit others. As such when I see this multiple times I have to step up and say something. That is all I will say on this.

Thanks for being respectful dude ur a great role model :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Emewn said:

The fact of the matter is that people are often in need of a GM's help for longer than 1 hour

A whole hour?! Oh the horror!! :onion-head48: 

Srsly though man, C01 is right. You need to practice what you preach. Out of every player on this server you're like the only one who pops off like this. Which is ironic considering how you always talk about keeping it "respectable". 

And for billionth time, staff time is volunteered so you should be grateful for what they do for us. 

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

A whole hour?! Oh the horror!! :onion-head48: 

Srsly though man, C01 is right. You need to practice what you preach. Out of every player on this server you're like the only one who pops off like this. Which is ironic considering how you always talk about keeping it "respectable". 

And for billionth time, staff time is volunteered so you should be grateful for what they do for us. 

Yo u just destroyed emewn tho fr

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wasn't gonna post but this is grinding my gears. Other MMOs I've played it really was a rare sight to see a gm online,  much less to have one glance at you or talk to you. Everything was strictly forums or official website and this is coming from more than one MMOs I've played.  People here don't realise how fortunate they have it. GMs here go above and beyond especially if it is volunteer work. Hell if I was a GM and people acting up I'd just tell em to piss off :onion-head05: Remember volunteer means they have no obligations to be redeeming 24/7 and assisting any and every little query, we all have lives outside this game and for those who don't well rip. 

• Like 4

I'm going to lock this.  If you have further issues on this topic please bring them to a staff member via private message.  A list of staff members is available here.

• Thanks 1