What is your favorite character to play?

So obviously there is no objectively best character to play, but with various playstyles and classes, it would seem that certain characters are better than others. I'm just curious to know why you play HUcast over HUmar or FOnewm over RAmarl.

Personally I've always liked the look of FOmarl the best, and her balanced stats meant I could go from spell casting to slashing when I wanted. And I've always had a soft spot for HUcast (my first character) and HUcaseal because they have great ATP and using traps can be fun.

• Like 3

I don't have an all-time favorite, but I do have a favorite for every class. 

For RA, my favorite is RAmar. Demons OP, that's all I can say.

For HU, my favorite is HUcast. ATP out the ass is pretty nice.

For FO, my favorite is FOmarl. Melee fo is fun + she's adorable.

From my time on Game Cube: HUnewearl, cuz their claw attacks & outfits match nicely. Not to mention they have that lethal cute look.

On Ultima: FOnewearl, Their hats and makeup are the best of course, and also lvl 30 techs and high mind strength.

Just my two cents though, and i am not too concerned with "best character" either.

Definately has to be RAmar for me. It's kinda my first character I really built up and I absolutely love how it plays. Granted he's missing j/z unlike the RAmarl, but I think the extra HP/DEF make up for it, even though everyone agrees DEF is useless lol. RAs in general are very nice for me, they can dominate the battlefield at a distance and have quite a variety of support options at their disposal should straight up DPS not be an option at the time. I kinda feel like they're a little OP :x

My second would probably be HUmar because that's the very first class I played on GC, sadly though, to use him with effectiveness, he needs a ton of work and quite a specific set of gear unlike most of the other classes.

My favorite is FOmarl. She is diverse in her ability to both nuke and melee. Plus her grants is op. But even more than that, I prefer to play a support force. With frank the bunny costume or glide divine, she has great range with shifta, deband, jellen, zalure, resta, and anti. And I fell unstoppable at times with these strengths. My play style supports the FOmarl the best. :)

Ramarl/racast/ramar/hucaseal. 

Ramarl because she can be used to solo+has level 20 support techs.

Racast because hes just a monster of a tank+has traps.

Ramar because of his demons being so op

Hucaseal due to her animations+she has some better ata then hucast+still has traps

Edited by Ragol99

53 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

Racast because of them being the godliest class on pso

You play a whole lot of RAmarl to say RAcast is your favorite, lol.

RAcast RAmar and FOmarl were my favourites for a long time.

Now i really love HUcaseal and HUcast. I don't play other thing besides this 2 classes, unless i need a specific ID or the team needs a Ranger or a Force.

My favourite class is indeed HUcaseal, because of their sweet ATA and also the fact of being able to use Sue's Coat, which i'm a big fan of it. Also they have swag (jokes aside, but i really like how hucaseal looks like). HUcast is a monster and PRs on him is bae.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

RAcast RAmar and FOmarl were my favourites for a long time.

Now i really love HUcaseal and HUcast. I don't play other thing besides this 2 classes, unless i need a specific ID or the team needs a Ranger or a Force.

My favourite class is indeed HUcaseal, because of their sweet ATA and also the fact of being able to use Sue's Coat, which i'm a big fan of it. Also they have swag (jokes aside, but i really like how hucaseal looks like). HUcast is a monster and PRs on him is bae.

I'm hooked on hucaseal as well;)

• Like 1