Viewing inventory items

Gessé

Question. Can another player see other players' items? Because today a player saw all my items and knew how to say even the% hit of my weapon !!! look the picture

455555555555555.png

It is very possible for other players to see your items as there is a tool that shows this.   

NOTE:  Some of the community members do not like this tool but no harm can be done right :) 

It's really a pretty big invasion of privacy, but I personally don't mind. If someone wants to look at my stuff and get jealous, then more power to them, lol. I know stuff like this is banned on Ephinea though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

idc either, cuz it eventually will keep the wannabe balling braggers to stop weapon bragging if this gets to be a known and done thing. i seen one of these tools though someone in one of my games had one recently.

"both of your mags, ones shitty" -LOL wth thats a great example of when NOL'ing someone should be allowed.

"oh its shitty, sorry lemme go to my bank and pull out this saber or pallache real quick."

Edited by O9B066
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the clarification, is that on the other server this was banishment, but okay, and good I do not have problem in seeing my items (even because apparently everyone has better).
About the shit game, me and another player were starting a new char and asked for help in a TTF, and he (WHITE) seemed to be annoyed at us asking for help since we have some items and mags level 200 and so he talked about our items , but ok everything cleared up!