Fun PSO Stories

Lemon

One time, maybe back like 6-7 months ago, I was doing pod on my blueful foney. I go to megid a lizard, it dies. The megid pierces, kills an Astark behind it(which in itself is quite a feat), and that Astark drops a Limiter. One of the once in a life time things that will never happen again.

• Like 1

I remember back when PPP first came out, I grabbed a group to go play it.Ā  We all brought along 10+ scape dolls and lost in the 2nd room because someone ran ahead and spawned 16 Merkle on top of the rest of us.Ā  And now we have people running the whole quest in 7 minutes with no deaths! Just goes to show that nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.

In one game of PPP, that was actually done to be a drinking game for Irish_. Everytime he died he had to drink a beer :)Ā In the first room, maybe about 2-3 beers in for irish already, lemon, another player and myself foolishly stood in the same spot, Irish_ aggro'd the mercs at the upper end of the map, got a triple kill on all three of us and topped it off with the most epic alt-K I have ever seen in game, sadly, no one was able to screenshot but I will never forget how wonderful it was.Ā 

Prettymuch anytime I ever kill myself after a PB before boss warp cutting HP

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TripleR said:

In one game of PPP, that was actually done to be a drinking game for Irish_. Everytime he died he had to drink a beer :)Ā In the first room, maybe about 2-3 beers in for irish already, lemon, another player and myself foolishly stood in the same spot, Irish_ aggro'd the mercs at the upper end of the map, got a triple kill on all three of us and topped it off with the most epic alt-K I have ever seen in game, sadly, no one was able to screenshot but I will never forget how wonderful it was.Ā 

Prettymuch anytime I ever kill myself after a PB before boss warp cutting HP

WAIT IRISH WAS DRINKING THAT GAME?! :onion122:How'd he not die from all that alcohol?

After returning from a short hiatus, i made 3 new accounts (hu, ra and fo) and spent an entire weekend of green names farming 1500 hp mats and all the pow/mind mats needed for max stat plans. Ā This was the most grindy grind i have ever done.

@LunaXĀ and I literally spent the entire Triforce Event doing RT. Countless hh's doing five RTs in the 3 hours. I remember with like 5 minutes left of hh, we got to Ogla Flow and he one shotted both of us because i missed the gael gill mags with my ramar xDĀ 

We haveĀ never been more salty about a run ever haha still good times :D

• Like 1

One time, during Summer Event, @yanvbraz and I were duo'ing ROCT to hunt C/bats and we got to the first Epsilon. Guess what? It dropped C/bat, haha. Best luck I've ever had on anything ;3;

Is the pic i got of it, lel.

Spoiler

8A51NcC.png

Ā 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Auroboro said:

One time, when I met Lemon, I called him cute.

He didn't like that.

Ā 

True story...

That was weird.Ā  Though it wasn't as bad as when a dude hit on me while I was still playing schserv.Ā  I was hunting a v101, and a dude joins and asks me if I am a chick and need help.Ā  So, being the devious person I was am, I said yes.Ā  So the dude starts laying it on thick, asks for my guild card, and phone number and such.Ā  Was super awkward.
After the v101 dropped, I added him to my ignore list :onion-head05:

Edited by Lemon

Hunted SJS for a total of 3 years, most of it in the last 2 years, got it back in april after almost double the rate. One of the happiest days of my life to get that weapon I couldnt get when I was a tween on dreamcast.Ā 

The time shortly after starting on schthack in summer 2008 when I found a Pwand on my 3rd Gibbles (so my first run in PW4 or whatever the quest is with 3 in the first room) on my grossly underleveled and undergeared RAmar.Ā Pwand was still a very difficult drop on that server withĀ no increased rare monsters, even more rare monsters due to green names, orĀ quests with way more lilies. Foney has always been my favorite character but I figured I'd never find the gear to be able to use her properly, so I made the RAmar to start out on that server...finding the Pwand was a huge help in letting me gear up a Foney to hunt stuff in ep4Ā and eventually get both that FoneyĀ and a Fonewm to level 200 there.Ā Still my rarest find in PSO since I started in version 1 DC.

Oh, another cool story is back when I was still pretty new back in like January or February, I was screwing around in ruins on a purple id. I got a drop from a Sorc with HH off. Turns out to be a Demonic Fork, which has almost a 1/8000 drop chance. Not as insane as some other things I've heard, but still pretty cool that I actually got one from that. Wish I had taken a screenshot.