Ultima Christmas Event 2015

Cyane

Olga Flow can be defeated in one player mode. In other words, doing one player mode Seabed is probably faster than RT. For me, it's about 10 minutes faster.

• Like 1

Olga Flow can be defeated in one player mode. In other words, doing one player mode Seabed is probably faster than RT. For me, it's about 10 minutes faster.

I did it in solo mode, and you're right it's faster to get to Olga. But for some reason I did 0 damage to him in One Player mode, whereas normally I do 500-1500 each combo without other party members. Strange

Edited by yukiteru

I did it in solo mode, and you're right it's faster to get to Olga. But for some reason I did 0 damage to him in One Player mode, whereas normally I do 500-1500 each combo without other party members. Strange

According to other players, melee and guns do 0 damage to one player mode Olga Flow. I only use techs and they worked great on him.

• Like 1

Perharps only magic works on him

• Like 1

did your other party members toss a decent shifta and zalure during the fight? that could mean the difference. maybe that's what allowed you to exceed the threshold to land some hits.

Edited by chariot
  • Like 1