Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Well, I downloaded the mod pack, but when I try to unzip it, WinRar says it is a corrupted file. Is there an alternative link to get this pack?

That's because is a rar5 file... go over here http://rarlabs.com/download.htm , like at the middle of the page there are the english downloads... you can only open that file with the version 5 of winrar.

Edited by Soly

Hello !

Prolly been asked already but anyone of you intellectual giants got a max stat plan for a racast with as many slots as possible and best mag stats to beast my guy

Many thanks in advance ! :onion-head80:

(stealing from solybum)

-Materials

-120 power mats

-30 luck

Mags

-5/165/30/0

perfect mag

-0/170/30/0

Units:

-Adept

-centurion/bartle

Optional units:

-V502

-smartlink

-wizard resist

Hopefully it goes all well :D and ATA/Luck and Atp(only missing 11 if the mag isn't perfect) should be maxed

;w; trying to work on mine too

• Like 2

(stealing from solybum)

-Materials

-120 power mats

-30 luck

Mags

-5/165/30/0

perfect mag

-0/170/30/0

Units:

-Adept

-centurion/bartle

Optional units:

-V502

-smartlink

-wizard resist

Hopefully it goes all well :D and ATA/Luck and Atp(only missing 11 if the mag isn't perfect) should be maxed

;w; trying to work on mine too

As this is the plan which I created to use on my racast, I should probably clarify a few things (again). This plan does require rr for luck, and does only get to -11 atp off max, in order to use adept as the stat maxing unit. My personal reasoning for this was that I value the 6 all resists on adept more than the 11 atp which isn't enough to make any noticeable damage difference, and I didn't want to have to raise a more difficult mag for a cent/arms plan (a normally raised mag with c/arms does not afford enough extra mats to have 45 luck mats for no rr build, only a custom one can).

Nothing is any slower or faster to kill over a mere 11 atp, even with 4way pb chain, and having max luck with a gratia shield on (which gives +30 ata to yasminkov series weapons and -20 ata to rianov series weapons) is kind of niche in its use since you have less ata for frozen shooter/arrest needle/asteron striker/dark meteor/whatever. For the specific cases I use gratia, I usually put on a cent/ability to compensate, which gives me the pretty numbers of 550 dfp and 666 evp. Those stats don't have any practical meaning really, but I like how the numbers look with a c/ability on.

The 6 resists will help out a variety of different armor/shield setups for players that like to use different pieces of gear. If you want to use stealth suit to have no weapon switch delay and all-around badassery, then the resists from adept really help offset the 0 resists that has, same with other armors like thirteen. I find just having the 30 elemental resists from rr is usually too little for dark falz rabarta sometimes, but 36 resists makes it manageable enough with racast high hp (other classes need more like 45+, maybe 40+). It also does stack nicely with wedding dress and gratia and 2 wizard/resists or 2 resist/devils (50-80 efr/eic/eth, 94 edk/elt) for ROCT runs (although the lack of rr ata for frozen shooter is noticeable and thus it's best for coordinated teams with another person handling most of the fs duty while that racast blasts away with charge/demon yasminkov 9k). 6 resists many not sound like much, but I find many of the more dangerous things in the game are elemental based, and so for these various reasons I value that 6 resists over the negligible -11 atp.

The alternative to using Adept to max for racast is to use a Centurion/Arms plan, preferably with a custom mag (if 200 pow then up to 9 extra materials). A cent/arms plan would require the racast to have a pow mag with 181-191+ power on it (191 to use 45 luck mats for maxing luck without red ring, 181 would still require rr). While it is theoretically possible to raise a pure pow mag to as much as 12/188/0/0 (more likely to go to 14-15 def), it's a lot more tedious and annoying to raise than a 5/165/30/0 one (which is also a possible mag for ramarl), and you can't get enough extra materials off of that mag to reach 45 luck materials. Without a custom mag you only gain the advantage of 11 atp, and not gratia w/ max luck no units (I'm certainly not going through the hassle of feeding monomates at +3 pow for that), and 11 atp really doesn't match up to 6 all resists imo, and even with a custom mag for that I still find the 6 resists allow more versatility (and come on, who wouldn't want 550dfp and 666evp when they use cent/ability to make up the extra lck for gratia setup xD).

This has definitely been asked before blitsen, it's in the first dozen pages. Next time maybe you should scan through this thread for your answer before you ask the same question twice. That is what it's here for xD.

• Like 3

On 11/15/2014 at 3:26 PM, Shoutgu said:

you can try this:

Equips: Cent abil, 5/0/45/150 mag

110 pow mats

57 def mats

10 mind mats

35 eva

30 lucks

8 extra left over

Where the hell did you get that plan? That doesn't max ANY stats(not atp, nor ata, nor mst, nor dfp, nor evp) besides luck, and without using rr luck at that.

Godric's Cloak (30 all stats) + Red Ring Plan (20 luck)

MAG: 5 / 0 / 69 / 126 or 0 / 0 / 69 / 131

Mats: 20 luck, 175 power, 54 mind, 1 extra  (note: can switch pow/mind between mats and mag)

Maxes ATP ATA. Maxes LCK with Red Ring (20) and Godric's Cloak(30). Maxes MST with Centurion/Mind+v801 with the custom mag, not including Godric's 30 mst or RR 20 mst, so without custom mag and Cent/Mind but with godrics and rr/hylian's mst will be -35 mst.

I use cent/mind if needed for mst max in plans with force as opposed to using adept for ata/lck/atp because a lot of units are already needed for melee setups(battle unit, smartlink, v801 still on) as opposed to pure nuking setup, and also because mst is incredibly weak (35 would be like 1-4 damage on spells) to the point of really not making any significant difference for your nuking; that mob isn't going to die any faster from your grants doing 4 more, but having a free unit for a cure/shock, cure/freeze, trap/search, pb/increase, v502, etc., is going to make a significant difference for how well you can melee and support.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4

Where the hell did you get that plan? That doesn't max ANY stats(not atp, nor ata, nor mst, nor dfp, nor evp) besides luck, and without using rr luck at that.

Godric's Cloak (30 all stats) + Red Ring Plan (20 luck)

MAG: 5 / 0 / 70 / 125 or 0 / 0 / 70 / 130

Mats: 20 luck, 175 power, 55 mind, 0 extra

Maxes ATP ATA. Maxes LCK with Red Ring (20) and Godric's Cloak(30). Maxes MST with Centurion/Mind+v801 with the custom mag, not including Godric's 30 mst or RR 20 mst, so without custom mag and Cent/Mind but with godrics and rr/hylian's mst will be -35 mst.

I use cent/mind if needed for mst max in plans with force as opposed to using adept for ata/lck/atp because a lot of units are already needed for melee setups(battle unit, smartlink, v801 still on) as opposed to pure nuking setup, and also because mst is incredibly weak (35 would be like 1-4 damage on spells) to the point of really not making any significant difference for your nuking; that mob isn't going to die any faster from your grants doing 4 more, but having a free unit for a cure/shock, cure/freeze, trap/search, pb/increase, v502, etc., is going to make a significant difference for how well you can melee and support.

lol yeah i just realised, the website i was using was for scht serv xD

• Like 1

Btw, before I lose all my photon crystals in vain, since "black paper 2" only gives one item, can I assume it's better to run it like crazy in normal and not in ultimate?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/quest_drops.php

The prizes are different in each difficulty. However the ultimate prizes are basically the same as the very hard prizes. Do Normal bpd2 if you only want to get master raven and last swan (has both master raven and last swan, but is missing some other prizes from hard/vhard list like smartlink, cent/ability, gratia, divine protection, and yata mirror, but overall has less drops total). If you want to also get smartlink, cent/ability, gratia, divine protection, and yata mirror during your hunt, then do hard or vhard. Hard bpd2 if you want master raven, liberta kit (agastya mag cell), and shouren (combines with guren for jizai) with those, and Very Hard bpd2 if you want last swan with those.

Note that bpd2 only gives 1 prize per run; bpd1 can give up to 4 prizes on ultimate difficulty, but sometimes bpd1 drops meseta as a prize.

I want to just confirm this before wasting many hours of life on it. . .

The only requirements to use a cell of mag 502 on a mag is that the mag is level 100 or greater, it does not depend on synchro or iq, but it will produce one of two different mags depending on the section I'd I'm in?

Is this all correct?