Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Tried doing the single player quest line to turn enemy parts into weapons. I did all the available ones but Secret Delivery,

Doc's Secret Plan, and Dr. Osto's Research do not show up. What am I missing here?

3-1 mines and those missions are in mines

It starts in mines but then it goes to ruins. It requires ruins unlocked according to pso-world, therefore it probably needs 4-1.

The one player quests only show up in a one player game vulgaris. The government quests are from the prinicipal's office in multiplayer mode.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

You need to go in pioneer and use the teleport in the middle where you can talk to momoka.

It starts in mines but then it goes to ruins. It requires ruins unlocked according to pso-world, therefore it probably needs 4-1.

The one player quests only show up in a one player game vulgaris. The government quests are from the prinicipal's office in multiplayer mode.

Thanks guys! Now I have another question unrelated. What is the best section ID for a RAcast?

Hi guys! What is the way to get type/m weapons? i can't find guides for that.

Nevermind I found it out :)

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/739-obtaining-typem-weapons/

If you want to see a much more complete and better guide, check here: http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2053

That's the link I used to learn how to get them from ma3v2 + beak's cafe. It has maps, prize list, and detailed instructions.

There is also another method to get type weapons i have not tested and is much much more work to do: http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=41660

There are some type weapons that are not obtainable from either of these methods; I have no idea how to get them besides donating.

If you want help getting a type from ma3v2, I can run you through it and show you the routes to take.

Thanks guys! Now I have another question unrelated. What is the best section ID for a RAcast?

Section ID choices can be somewhat subjective. Best for a racast could mean that the items which that id drops are best hunted with ranger, but may not necessarily be for a ranger (i.e. skyly tower sjs hunt easier to do with a ranger than a hunter).

Whitill Purplenum Greenil Oran Skyly Yellow and Viridia are all strong ids that could be argued useful to ranger.

Greenil is a strong ep 4 id that gets heaven striker slicer of fanatic and cannon rouge and ep 1 spread needle and handgun guld and bringers arm and panzer faust abd baranz parts,

Purplenum is very similar to greenil with hs/sof in ep 4 and spread needle and frozen shooter and bringers arm and psycho wand in ep 1 and panzer faust and baranz parts,

Whitill is very strong all around id, gets red ring from falz which is huge, strong tower id with psycho wand and wedding dress, frozen shooter, handgun guld and milla and baranz parts,

Yellow gets all of the enemy parts (baranz launcher, bringers rifle, sbeats, etc) and spread needle and frozen shooter and heaven striker and best yas 7k,

Viridia gets a ton of event drops and ophelie seize and bringers arm and panzer faust and baranz parts,

Skyly drops mostly hunter stuff but the hunts themselves are easier on ranger (like ep 2 tower) and it will still have some useful things for ra like lame d'argent,

Oran is a very strong id in ep 4 that can hunt v502 and lame d'argent and ep 1 syncesta and panzer faust, but rather lackluster otherwise.

Redria is a good id, but nothing really notable about it for ranger, in drops or hunt type, other than panzer faust (which other ids get) and best id for ano rifle(which can easily be ignored because of other arrest weapons like arrest needle). Bluefull is mostly just used for very specific hunts it does slightly better than other ids(limiter, holy ray, only id for heaven punisher), but not that great overall. Pinkal is just really really bad.

There's probably some stuff I forgot to list in there for some ids.

If you want to see a much more complete and better guide, check here: http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2053

That's the link I used to learn how to get them from ma3v2 + beak's cafe. It has maps, prize list, and detailed instructions.

There is also another method to get type weapons i have not tested and is much much more work to do: http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=41660

There are some type weapons that are not obtainable from either of these methods; I have no idea how to get them besides donating.

If you want help getting a type from ma3v2, I can run you through it and show you the routes to take.

Section ID choices can be somewhat subjective. Best for a racast could mean that the items which that id drops are best hunted with ranger, but may not necessarily be for a ranger (i.e. skyly tower sjs hunt easier to do with a ranger than a hunter).

Whitill Purplenum Greenil Oran Skyly Yellow and Viridia are all strong ids that could be argued useful to ranger.

Greenil is a strong ep 4 id that gets heaven striker slicer of fanatic and cannon rouge and ep 1 spread needle and handgun guld and bringers arm and panzer faust abd baranz parts,

Purplenum is very similar to greenil with hs/sof in ep 4 and spread needle and frozen shooter and bringers arm and psycho wand in ep 1 and panzer faust and baranz parts,

Whitill is very strong all around id, gets red ring from falz which is huge, strong tower id with psycho wand and wedding dress, frozen shooter, handgun guld and milla and baranz parts,

Yellow gets all of the enemy parts (baranz launcher, bringers rifle, sbeats, etc) and spread needle and frozen shooter and heaven striker and best yas 7k,

Viridia gets a ton of event drops and ophelie seize and bringers arm and panzer faust and baranz parts,

Skyly drops mostly hunter stuff but the hunts themselves are easier on ranger (like ep 2 tower) and it will still have some useful things for ra like lame d'argent,

Oran is a very strong id in ep 4 that can hunt v502 and lame d'argent and ep 1 syncesta and panzer faust, but rather lackluster otherwise.

Redria is a good id, but nothing really notable about it for ranger, in drops or hunt type, other than panzer faust (which other ids get) and best id for ano rifle(which can easily be ignored because of other arrest weapons like arrest needle). Bluefull is mostly just used for very specific hunts it does slightly better than other ids(limiter, holy ray, only id for heaven punisher), but not that great overall. Pinkal is just really really bad.

There's probably some stuff I forgot to list in there for some ids.

Thanks for the very thorough reply! I'll have to think about what route I want to go with my RAcast.