Free mats = 12

Equip:

Red ring

Final results:

Atp/Ata/Luck maxed

12 mats to play around with :D

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

In case you couldn't tell from my last "question" in this thread (about feeding a mag without becoming bankrupt when your character is really weak), I'm bit green here. Because of that, could you guys critique my gear acquisition plan?

Class: Racast

Section ID: Greenill

Have:

Standard 5/150/45/0 POW mag

Heavenly/Battle (obviously not as good as v101 or cent/battle, but it's something)

Ranger Wall

4 slot crap armor

That's really all. Like I said, I'm green. Weapon wise I'm just using whatever I happen to find (Justy and red non rare launcher atm)

What I want in the order that I want to get it:

Spread Needle. Best solo item in the game imo. Especially when you're trying to do an area that you're probably not actually ready for.

Froozer. It's a froozer. One of those ranger items that every ranger should have. It's a little bit niche, but it's still pr

50 hit Baranz Launcher. For the damage. Will go significantly down the list if I find a 50 hit charge arms first.

Heaven Striker. It's good, relatively cheap here, and I personally <3 it.

Black Hound Cuirass. It's a lot of defense. Resistances kind of suck, so maybe a DF field instead?

Iron Faust. Niche use, but it's really useful when it's useful. Expensive for what it does.

Some sort of mechgun for single target damage. Not really sure what to get here. Is charge vulcan the best option? L&K 38 is combo locked here, correct?

I don't really plan on doing much ep 4 on this guy, so excalibur isn't a priority. I'm also not the biggest fan of spamming hell in ep2, so v502 also isn't much of a priority.

And for a completely unrelated question, how good are foneys at nuking in ep4? Obviously they're worse than fonewns, but how much worse are they really? Sorry if the formatting sucks :x

Edited by Mezmorizor
  • Like 1

The list seems good, You might want to add a Bringer's riffle and a hell laser or something related.

Ep4 isn't that much of a pain if you know the right gear to use, on very hard you can find V101(and it is worth it!).

If you hoard a bit of photon drops you can buy a cheap ultima reaper to own a few lizards. (you're greenhill, start hunting power and luck mats, those sell easy!)

The ideal shields on a racast are Gratia(good resists) and Red ring. Gratia isn't that hard to find too.

V502 comes in handy a lot specially on a ranger, once you start teaming up with others you'll be able to enjoy a bit more of ep2 (hellish parts)

Fonewearl is close to fonewm, just lacking a little bit on power compared to him, with good gear you can still give it a boom festival on ep4, grants/megid is way stronger on her.

• Like 1

In case you couldn't tell from my last "question" in this thread (about feeding a mag without becoming bankrupt when your character is really weak), I'm bit green here. Because of that, could you guys critique my gear acquisition plan?

Class: Racast

Section ID: Greenill

Have:

Standard 5/150/45/0 POW mag

Heavenly/Battle (obviously not as good as v101 or cent/battle, but it's something)

Ranger Wall

4 slot crap armor

That's really all. Like I said, I'm green. Weapon wise I'm just using whatever I happen to find (Justy and red non rare launcher atm)

What I want in the order that I want to get it:

Spread Needle. Best solo item in the game imo. Especially when you're trying to do an area that you're probably not actually ready for.

Froozer. It's a froozer. One of those ranger items that every ranger should have. It's a little bit niche, but it's still pr

50 hit Baranz Launcher. For the damage. Will go significantly down the list if I find a 50 hit charge arms first.

Heaven Striker. It's good, relatively cheap here, and I personally <3 it.

Black Hound Cuirass. It's a lot of defense. Resistances kind of suck, so maybe a DF field instead?

Iron Faust. Niche use, but it's really useful when it's useful. Expensive for what it does.

Some sort of mechgun for single target damage. Not really sure what to get here. Is charge vulcan the best option? L&K 38 is combo locked here, correct?

I don't really plan on doing much ep 4 on this guy, so excalibur isn't a priority. I'm also not the biggest fan of spamming hell in ep2, so v502 also isn't much of a priority.

And for a completely unrelated question, how good are foneys at nuking in ep4? Obviously they're worse than fonewns, but how much worse are they really? Sorry if the formatting sucks :x

That's a pretty good list so far. Racast armor options are a bit limited, but I can give you a crimson coat if you want. LK38 is combo locked, but there are a few options for mechguns on ranger, charge gatlings/vulcans are obvoius, but this server also lets you add specials to weapons without any, so yasminkov 9000s are very popular mechguns(with rifle range) to get specials on like charge and demons. There are also Psycho Ravens (use event item psycho black crystal on Master Raven) as good high atp mechguns, and Mille Marteux (combine ophelie seize and heaven punisher) is a cheaper and easier to get option for high atp mechguns that has autotarget on odd 100 beats and divine punishment on even 100 beats. i have several ophielie seize with hit and stats if you want one, and heaven punisher shouldn't be too difficult to hunt with rare monsters on right now (ep 1 bluefull hildetorr 1/205). v501/v502 also boosts arrest specials, so it would help out a spread needle(v502 only boosts hell more over v501). Spread needle can also upgrade to the very powerful arrest needle on this server when used with a Proof of Sonic Team (easter event gal gryphon), and Bringer's Rifle is useful on rangers and forces as an accurate demon's laser.

Foney is almost just as good as fonewm at nuking in ep 4, their higher mst doesn't quite make up for the ra-boost of fonewm but it comes close enough, and the damage numbers themselves aren't as important as the # of spellcasts it takes to kill an enemy which is mostly the same. However the strongest tech boosting gear is a little difficult to come by, as psycho bridge is made from dark bridge + proof of sonic team, and hylian shields (triforce event gal gryphon) can be decently expensive, but psycho wand and 3 seals aren't terribly difficult to get at least, and red merge is currently dropping for valentines event.

As for meseta, just ask around and someone will be able to spare you some easily, or you can do monster spam quests like wrath of forest, path to salvation and sell the drops, and the restless lion is a great ep 4 one player quest where you can farm common weapons with two 50% attributes and 0 30 or 50 hit, selling the unwanted weapons while working towards 50 hit arrest lasers / hell rayguns / charge vulcans / etc can make some pretty good meseta.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Alright so I'd like to move some items between characters, but I don't know many people yet/dont trust anyone. Is is possible to make a second account and somehow have two PSO windows open at once?

• Like 1

Alright so I'd like to move some items between characters, but I don't know many people yet/dont trust anyone. Is is possible to make a second account and somehow have two PSO windows open at once?

yes, just do exactly what you just said

The list seems good, You might want to add a Bringer's riffle and a hell laser or something related.

Ep4 isn't that much of a pain if you know the right gear to use, on very hard you can find V101(and it is worth it!).

If you hoard a bit of photon drops you can buy a cheap ultima reaper to own a few lizards. (you're greenhill, start hunting power and luck mats, those sell easy!)

The ideal shields on a racast are Gratia(good resists) and Red ring. Gratia isn't that hard to find too.

V502 comes in handy a lot specially on a ranger, once you start teaming up with others you'll be able to enjoy a bit more of ep2 (hellish parts)

Fonewearl is close to fonewm, just lacking a little bit on power compared to him, with good gear you can still give it a boom festival on ep4, grants/megid is way stronger on her.

Is bringers rifle really worth using on a cast? Isn't the demons reduced? I'm definitely going to get a bringers rifle for my foney, so it being usable on racast would be pretty awesome. You're probably right about hell. It's undoubtedly optimal at times.

That's a pretty good list so far. Racast armor options are a bit limited, but I can give you a crimson coat if you want. LK38 is combo locked, but there are a few options for mechguns on ranger, charge gatlings/vulcans are obvoius, but this server also lets you add specials to weapons without any, so yasminkov 9000s are very popular mechguns(with rifle range) to get specials on like charge and demons. There are also Psycho Ravens (use event item psycho black crystal on Master Raven) as good high atp mechguns, and Mille Marteux (combine ophelie seize and heaven punisher) is a cheaper and easier to get option for high atp mechguns that has autotarget on odd 100 beats and divine punishment on even 100 beats. i have several ophielie seize with hit and stats if you want one, and heaven punisher shouldn't be too difficult to hunt with rare monsters on right now (ep 1 bluefull hildetorr 1/205). v501/v502 also boosts arrest specials, so it would help out a spread needle(v502 only boosts hell more over v501). Spread needle can also upgrade to the very powerful arrest needle on this server when used with a Proof of Sonic Team (easter event gal gryphon), and Bringer's Rifle is useful on rangers and forces as an accurate demon's laser.

Foney is almost just as good as fonewm at nuking in ep 4, their higher mst doesn't quite make up for the ra-boost of fonewm but it comes close enough, and the damage numbers themselves aren't as important as the # of spellcasts it takes to kill an enemy which is mostly the same. However the strongest tech boosting gear is a little difficult to come by, as psycho bridge is made from dark bridge + proof of sonic team, and hylian shields (triforce event gal gryphon) can be decently expensive, but psycho wand and 3 seals aren't terribly difficult to get at least, and red merge is currently dropping for valentines event.

As for meseta, just ask around and someone will be able to spare you some easily, or you can do monster spam quests like wrath of forest, path to salvation and sell the drops, and the restless lion is a great ep 4 one player quest where you can farm common weapons with two 50% attributes and 0 30 or 50 hit, selling the unwanted weapons while working towards 50 hit arrest lasers / hell rayguns / charge vulcans / etc can make some pretty good meseta.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll decline the items. I'm self sufficient at this point, so any help you could give me would do so much more for someone else.

For anyone that happens to read this in the future, I highly recommend a greenill ranger for a first character. A Wals will be enough to let you do everything short of ultimate, and Greenill has an easy wals drop on this server (hard nar lily being the easiest). It's also just a solid ID in general.

Edited by Mezmorizor

Demons is kinda good even if it's reduced for indie belras (it takes almost 2 hours without demons to kill them) or anything that has great amount of hp, cutting the hp in 3-5 attacks and then using a better gun to deal great damage the enemy will die fast.

I am interested in making an Agastya mag. I have the kit and it seems to be useable on any mag over 50?

I need 5/153/42/0 or 0/158/42/0 stats

Don't know how 0 defense is possible.

Assume I'll need twins.

Need feeding plan. (Any tools for this?)

Edited by Keynomaru

to get 0 in def its 30dts i know its way to much for it

• Feed the Mag antidotes. At level 10 it will evolve into Kalki.
  • Feed Kalki antidotes. At level 35 it will evolve into Mitra.
  • Feed Mitra antiparalysis. At level 50 it will evolve into Ila. (make sure the Hunter makes the mag evolve to Ila)
  • This plan i did i have The twins the fish and the tower guy lol
  • Like 1

Ramar 2 units plan

Materials

power > 98

mind > 100

luck > 5

Mag

5/149/46

Units

cent/battle

cent/ability