Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

thx for telling me that there is that black paper quest, done it now several times on ultimate , the zu route, got a lot of items. spread needle handgun milla, Frozen shooter, 2x smartlink, standstill shield, holy ray, yasminkov 9000m.

Really nice =), too sad they are all without percentages :P

It's a start! Now you can use that to hunt the real things!

My questions are twofold:

Firstly, I recently happened ta hear that someone once managed a run to lv.200 from lv.1 In 24 hours. Is something like this possible? Or even desirable?

Secondly, shenanigans?

x5 exp event is OP. Also the first three ep 2 bosses have buffed exp, Gal Gryphon gives well over half a million and he can be killed in <5 minutes. A couple hours of power leveling in pts to reach 100 and then like 11-13 hours of gryphon spam. Definitely doable. Whether it's desirable is up to the player to decide for themselves.

My questions are twofold:

Firstly, I recently happened ta hear that someone once managed a run to lv.200 from lv.1 In 24 hours. Is something like this possible? Or even desirable?

Secondly, shenanigans?

If you get your character geared up or want to have some survival chances on ultimate without much good gear you might want to do it, some peoples prefer to enjoy the game and just level while hunting and such x3 It's up to you, it's possible to do it specially with x5 event, gryphon gives a lot of exp and going by central control area makes things easier (5 minutes to spam boss).

I've got two friends who want to join the server - they've both downloaded the client and installed it, but the game then won't patch (sever connection failure error). Can't seem to manually install the patch either as the link seems to be broken. Any chance of some help on this please? We're desperate to play!

When they enter the game they get the error message "patch server connection failed". They have so far been unable to get past the initial patching (as in it's not patched at all, I think it's the 903 error message?)

They've also noticed that on the Ultima splash screen before launching the game itself its telling them the server is offline and has no players.

Me and another friend have installed the game and have had no problems however!

I might need their ips for Larva to check if they are blocked :/ Make sure the antivirus/firewalls or anything that could block the game is disabled while trying to patch.

Ips via pm

Edited by cyane

I have a question about max ata. I've read you can go over your max ata with certain items and shields but when you do does this show on your stats or will it be the same yellow number showing you max ata, I'm asking this because I wanted to try my dual birds on my hucast for fun but obviously his max ata is 201 but was wondering if I got a red ring could I equip dual birds ?

I have a question about max ata. I've read you can go over your max ata with certain items and shields but when you do does this show on your stats or will it be the same yellow number showing you max ata, I'm asking this because I wanted to try my dual birds on my hucast for fun but obviously his max ata is 201 but was wondering if I got a red ring could I equip dual birds ?

No you can never use dual birds with HUcast (unfortunately). When you increase your ata over max it doesn't increase the base.