Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

My next question : ) how much is a red ring in pds or is it worth it to hunt one ?

40-60 80 120

min med Max

right now we have one event that makes hunting red ring harder so the price might raise a bit

On pso world it shows only 1 set of stats for red ring, is ultimas better ? Or am I missing something knowledge wise about the stats ? TY cyane for the pricing answer : )

On pso world it shows only 1 set of stats for red ring, is ultimas better ? Or am I missing something knowledge wise about the stats ? TY cyane for the pricing answer : )

Ultima's red ring is the same. The reason pso-world has it's stats set is because it wasn't obtaining in the game through normal means. The range on the ultima server is DEP 130-215 and EVP 212|237. Keep in mind since red ring increases all stats by 20, you should add 20 to that range for def and evp. The stats listed on pso-world are the stats of a minimum red ring.

• Like 1

Better to clear all the rr doubts

Red ring:

DEP 130|215 +20

EVP 212|237 +20

ATP + 20

MST +20 - to base stats

ATA +20

LCK +20 - to base

Resistances:

EFR +30

ETH +30

EIC +30

EDK +5

ELT +5

edited: offsets were inverted

this thread already has some replies that has min and max stats

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

It's probably because red ring wasn't obtainable in the base game, so pso-world doesn't show that it actually has a range. Min is 150 dfp 232 evp, but max is like 235 dfp 257 evp. When you equip it, you see your total ata # go up by 20 (the first number) but the base ata number does not (the 2nd number in the parantheses which goes gold when maxed). Red ring also gives 20 atp over max too. Hucast doesn't really need dual birds anyway, they have really low ata compared to other mechs and psycho ravens are just much much better for him.

• Like 1

oh wow guys thanks for the response, I did see it was unobtainable on psoworld but didn't realize the red ring would get extra stats when added to servers lol ok I will wait till events finished and go hunting, might be strong enough by then : )

Hi, does anybody know how I can set the menu navigation keys (up, down, left, right) to the right stick on my wired 360 controller for pc? I tried to set it up in the settings/pad config menu but none of the directions on the right stick register. Thanks

Hi, does anybody know how I can set the menu navigation keys (up, down, left, right) to the right stick on my wired 360 controller for pc? I tried to set it up in the settings/pad config menu but none of the directions on the right stick register. Thanks

Some drivers for your controller might be missing, check for your controller drivers. Using any program to assist configuring the keys?

Is there a way to remove the df special wave? My current potato oveecooks with more than one df

There is a skin replacement for that... but i don't have it anymore, i think... i would have to check (but need someone with a DF to test :P)

If the Master Raven wont be combo unlocked because it would be "too OP" then why is the Dark weapons combo unlocked?

Because too op? xD

Let's see if you can hit something over 800-1k damage 3-5 shots per attack comparing to doing it once every attack it's less op, but then we have df wave special, but that comes with a disadvantage of having to lose 90% of your hp to do it, and being near death to use it.

Dark Meteor doesn't seem to have a problem destroying everything.

And being on 10% HP and surviving isn't that hard, you'd have to let the enemy get close to you to get, IF it lives at all.

Edit: So I ask again, why is the MR combo locked when FAR MORE OP WEAPONS ARE UNLOCKED.

Edited by Blaster_Tails