Rampage Time!

Necrolust

Rampage Time!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How do you deal with your Rage?

• Calm down over time.
    • Take it out on others. (People)
    • Take it out on objects. (Inanimate Objects)
    • Find an activity to get your mind focused on. (Games, Books, etc.)
    • Let it build up, then eventually explode.
    • I don't get enraged, cause i'm too pro to let things effect me.

So, i've just started the year off, and I already feel like killing a few people. ^_^

I have to deal with morons on a daily basis, and I can usually just ignore them, or put them aside until later. But in the last few days, some people have been really trying my patience.

I understand that I am not the nicest person out there, and I have more then a few enemies, but it doesn't mean that people can just start treating me like shit. Cause when they do? I get angry.

When I get angry, I look around for something to either put my mind at ease, or something to destroy/ruin. In most cases, nothing puts my mind at ease. So I usually resort to destroying objects, or making the local population miserable.

If I cant be happy? You cant be happy.

Sometimes I like to rant, like I am doing now. But this rant isn't like most other rants. I'm going to give you the chance to tell me how you deal with your issues in the hope that I can learn something from you.

If you have something to say, just post it.

(Ranting actually made me feel a little bit better!) :onion-head64:

Edited by Necrolust
  • Like 1

I go workout, or read something, or run a mile xD

And when I cant I think about how much of a pain it will be to fix things if I do something out of rage or what problems it causes and just shut up and walk away.

Or I edit chuks posts :P

• Like 1

I just plain ignore it...

if its a troll.... well easy victims.... trolls never learn how to cover their own asses which leads to a quick counter.

but when I'm real pissed.... I usually hold it in.

if you want revenge you need to do it RIGHT.

Hide your displeasing emotions, fool people into believing its all cool, if possible trap in then in

ANY form of situation where they need to depend on you.

if possible slowly sabotage them into this trap.

once at your knees reveal the whole ruse and leave them to their well deserved fate.

you gotta be skilled to do this IMO

• Like 1

I just plain ignore it...

if its a troll.... well easy victims.... trolls never learn how to cover their own asses which leads to a quick counter.

but when I'm real pissed.... I usually hold it in.

if you want revenge you need to do it RIGHT.

Hide your displeasing emotions, fool people into believing its all cool, if possible trap in then in

ANY form of situation where they need to depend on you.

if possible slowly sabotage them into this trap.

once at your knees reveal the whole ruse and leave them to their well deserved fate.

you gotta be skilled to do this IMO

Second that whole post.

ravso has been reading my mind, really ._.''

normally when im on a rampage moment i take a cigarette walk away and smoke it slowly while im thinking ,, then if that dosen't

i walk and walk and walk. i like to walk xD

that helps me. so in resume i think walk away, but literally if you are in the computer stand up and walk.

Well, when I get angry I usually do one of three things:

1. I leave or quit what made me angry and come back to it later.

2. I find a door or something and kick a hole in it (or something breakable). Practice in the back yard or something with a Boken.

3. Or I simply sit down and play a game or something. Boss battle usually do the trick. I love to beat the hell out of Nyx from P3.

Sometimes I'm perfectly fine controlling the anger, and other times I'm a monster. I think it really all depends on who or what has caused the infuriation.

Edited by Zeph