Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

The 1/43 atm. I forgot to change the %.

When in doubt, trust the equation.

But people have been asking to make that drop easier.

Ok, i thought so since we got really lucky and met 3 kondrieu's and no lame so i know the rest now.

Well i'd like to know if the Red Ring Withill, we have a week and a half doing ttf from 3 to 6 runs a day, we tried it when HH was on then HH ended and we kept trying but still no Red Ring, also i usually solo a ttf in the night, also haven't seen anyone getting a Red Ring, is the Drop Table correct?

Withill --> Red Ring 1/56 Dark Falz (Ultimate) Will be active after the Naka's mini event. (It used to be 1/315 since there were way too many RRs in the game)

The problem is that my droptable files are from before the RR update. According to Larva it has been changed back to 1/56 after the last Naka event.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yellowboze Ultimate Dorphon Eclair doesn't drop Kroe's Sweater. Instead, it drops Cannon Rouge. I was playing solo with yellowboze when this happened, so I know it cannot be attributed to a different person's ID in the game. Pretty please can this get fixed?

i noticed a error in drop chart

drop viridia ultimate ep1

dragon drop final impact (no twin chakram)

Yellowboze Ultimate Dorphon Eclair doesn't drop Kroe's Sweater. Instead, it drops Cannon Rouge. I was playing solo with yellowboze when this happened, so I know it cannot be attributed to a different person's ID in the game. Pretty please can this get fixed?

Larva fixed both yesterday.

Thx for the report.

• 3 weeks later...

i think kroes its not droping, it drop me only pds on Happy Hour its normal ??

Booyah, Lee just fixed it, and we tested it.

para el id yellowboze, el drop kroe sweater cae con dorphon eclair????

el drop cladding of epsilon es 1/64???

escuche que yellowboze puede obtener kroesweater de olga flow, es verdad??? o obtiene el pgf? oo se refiere a que ahora cae el kroe sweater pero cuando se activa el evento cae el pgf???

y con el id whitil, el drop de rr es 1/56 o 1/315??

muchas gracias