PGF Assassins Chaos Knights!

Dizzak420

Chaos Knights PGF Hunting Plan

With the new upcoming PGF event I thought it would be a good idea to organize some teams to hunt for the most deadly weapon in the game.

I believe a certain team has already copied my idea, but that is ok. In order to obtain the PGF you need to kick the crap out of Olga Flow then extract his DNA. Last year the drop was around 2.75% (1/36) I think. Don't forget about Dark Falz he drops DF Shield which can be used to make

FTD Shield. Lets work together as a team and try to help the newer members get pgf's too.

Oh and if you do obtain a PGF, DO NOT use a crappy weapon with 50 hit and barely any % attributes. Do Restless Lion quest on episode 4 ultimate (1-player mode). There you can get weapons like Calibur 50/0/0/50/50. For now don't worry about this unless you get a PGF, just focus on getting those special boss drops , LK38 & FTD are best ones.

Ok these are the following teams, I will make updates

1. Dizz, Ozkar5

2. Free Da dert, Azami(if he chooses to join us), insanity

3. Grace, PurpleHaze, Dooby

4. Pain12, Poptart, Khiri

We have 44 team members, some are new, some are inactive. So if you want on a team just post here and I'll put you on one. Are goal is to collect more PGFs then Revolution X. There noobs so this should not be difficult. If your team isn't on just hunt with whoever is on, I already have 2 dark weapons so I'm willing to help whoever needs one more.

AWESOME IDEA YOU GOT THERE :o

I WISH MY TEAM HAD SUCH BRILLIANT IDEA'S !!!!!

Nah seriously, good luck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

yep complete fail.. 2 admins left and a couple other people gave up

chaos knights is NOT a big team, we do not have 500 million members like Rev X. so if it bothers you that sometimes people are not on or i can't play because of my lag problems and get disconnected, then do not join the team

Oh and by the way Rev X kicked are asses in pgf event, i think the only member that got one is poptart and hes on both teams lol