PGF planification - RevolutionX

chuk

Alright as everyone knows, the PGF event is coming closer. Since this only happens one week every year, we must organize a little to obtain as much as possible of those wonderful objects ;)

pso1240022435.jpg

Preparations

The first step in acquiring those beauties, is to collect non rare weapons with good attributes. (For example : 50/0/0/50/50). How? The easiest and fastest way is by doing the quest 'Restless lion' over and over. It is a 'one-person-mode' quest in episode 4, where you have to defeat a gang of criminals, and snatch their precious weapons. This is not a hard quest, just freeze every npc you see and it will be a piece of cake. Also there are plenty of heal rings so use your traps.

Found items will be kept in the team-bank and are at everyone's disposal when needed.

Teams

Teams will be assigned to spam RT or seabed levels to collect the PGFs. Even if you can solo the quest, it will still take allot of time and probably some scapedolls. To have a good balance between speed/number of hunts and difficulty we decided to make groups of 2-3 people. Containing one supporter (lvl 20+ buffs at least) and damage dealers (preferably rangers with the usual good ranger gear). Lvl 150+ is ok, the higher the better.

List of teams

To complete this part, please tell us (by posting here, telling Shade or any admin of RevX ingame ) which role you like to play the most during the pgf hunts, and maybe the time when you're usually on. Of course you don't have to be 100% on the same team every time, but this is just a list to organize hunts easily.

Teams made by Shade :

Team 1

Shade, Godric, KajeX, Uki

Team 2

Dan, Chuk, Bun, Auron

Team 3

Freedert, Azami, Anzu, Pein

Team 4

Riakou, Freiza, Onze B, Martin

Team 5

Die,sesi,oitenta B, llanx

Team 6

Vox, Smiles, Irene

Team 7

Pin, Zombie, Oswald

Team 8

Rem, Mia, Ixion

- under construction -

On reserve : fox_BR, wolf

Sharing

To avoid fights or unfair sharing, we are working on a system to give priority to the right people.

Things we will keep in mind :

• Activity in the pgf hunt.
  • Loyalty to the team.
  • Possession of PGFs (people who already obtained dark weapons should give the people who don't have one the opportunity to obtain it)

Remember, even when you found your own PGF(s), it's always nice to help the other people who helped you ^^

(If you see any error/ typo, just let me know. This will be updated for the actual event.)

Edited by chuk
Team update :D
  • Like 5

Get me in this as well... Ive been on 2 (or was it 3 events) and still no dice....

now that I am lv 150, I want a shot at this

of course you can go for the 1st ones as I'll be busy in college until December 16..... afterwards its a full run for me

• Like 1

Well, I have a Dark weapon but am super greedy.

So I call dibs on hunting with Dert.

Anyway I am full powered Lazy Support + LK38 love. But for the pgf event I might actually start playing the way I should, you never know.

I don't care whose team I'm on. I'm trying to level up my force (level 175 now) which has level 30 support techs. I also have a level 200 ramar. If you need a force or ranger on a team, let me know. :) *cough* A wedding dress could help me survive with my force. lol

• Like 1