PGF planification - RevolutionX

chuk

Ok these are al the teams so far if there are any problems please post of find me in game and i will make changes and rememeber these are not perminit can change them at any time

Team 1

Shade, Godric, KajeX, Uki

Team 2

Dan, Chuk, Bun

Team 3

Freedert, Azami, Anzu

Team 4

Riakou, Freiza, Onze B, Martin

Team 5

Die,sesi,oitenta B

Team 6

Vox, Smiles, Irene

Team 7

Pin, Zombie, Oswald

Team 8

Rem, Mia, Ixion

Team 9

Pop, Fox BR, Hiruko

Edited by Shade
  • Like 1

Ok Fox ill get you a team just need more people to show up lol and i heard martin was some nub idk its a rumor lol

Edited by Shade

well i see many users are already with the planification , shade, ill try to be around in this days, indeed i can run solo to obtain a pgf, but killing olga bymyself it take me

to much time, any how if im around while you guys are running the party and one member is missing (usually happens) i can join and help.

well i see many users are already with the planification , shade, ill try to be around in this days, indeed i can run solo to obtain a pgf, but killing olga bymyself it take me

to much time, any how if im around while you guys are running the party and one member is missing (usually happens) i can join and help.

Sounds good xD :onion59:

well guys this is the first time that i see a huge planifiaction for hunting PGF and i like it :D so count me in ill try to do everything i can to help defeat olga BTW i will use a RAcast 200 whit DM 50 hit soo just put me in a team and lets rip apart olga >:D