Resurrection - Refugees of Sub Humans

clouse

Should I make team Resurrection for the people that refused to move with Sub Humans?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Team Resurrection - Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sure, but pick a better name
    • Firetrucks

I logged on tonight and thought I had my name display at the wrong setting, because I didn't see my team icon. I pressed Tab through the entire cycle of name options,and realized that my prediction had been right: Aiven and Green's new server had ultimately led to the destruction of team Sub Humans.

Green is urging any who were in the team to move to his new server, but for me and many others from Sub Humans, Ultima server is where we would like to stay for various reasons.

Although I don't like to be the one to have to do this, I've been asked to start a new team to pick up the pieces that this entire situation has left behind. Lacking better ideas and as a symbol of why the team was made in the first place, I was thinking that if it's made it should be titled Resurrection.

Again, I'm not really excited to make the team unless I know it will do many people good, and I know many former Sub Humans have already found other teams that were happy to recruit them. So I'm asking anyone who reads this to vote. Should I make this team, and will you join it if I do?

Edited by clouse
  • Like 3

Thanks for the input everyone... I'll wait a coupla days before doing anything. Nice to know Tensa's still around for me to bug XD and dash bugs me like I bug tensa -_-

Not trying to vilify you Aiven, and I respect your right to put up a new server, but the simple fact of it is the server destroyed Sub Humans on Ultima. I'm just trying to do damage control and maybe get some good back from this whole ordeal. Maybe I'll even visit you guyson that serer - but don't expect it any time soon. I have work to do here, and the situation's kinda volatile right now.

Anyone who said the name needs changing should try suggesting better ones themselves O.o And yes chuk, firetrucks. Although that option was mostly there to keep Godric entertained XD

Edited by clouse
  • Like 2

Me personally will just put my 2 cents in. This server is the shit!!! (Excuse my French) If i were any body that had the decision to leave this server i would choose to stay especially if you played hard here on Ultima and earned lots of cool stuff. It takes a long time to get far in this game. Just to toss it away. Considering that pso wont be around so much longer id personally stay with what i got and ball till i fall here.

As for a new team. Im always for new teams (especially hard working teams). It brings competition and more excitement to the server. But i most def agree with serverus. Better name than living in a shadow of the past...

• Like 2

I agree with Pin and serverus ,, why living in a shadow , just lets move on , theres still users who would like a team and to play here in Ultima.

i dont have mush ideas for a name but something destructive like mm lets see Crakens.. i cant come up with anything else

at the moment lol.

PS. the Post of Alen has been deleted all i read in that post was advertise and if any one know if this guys is doing advertise

inside the game just let me know to banned. that was the main problem Advertise is not allowed.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

:|

Why? ;_;

The "Resurrection" name would be a way to keep your memories vivid. Quite charming, i find.

Maybe some people don't want to get reminded...?

But yeah, let him decide what he wants to do, and let the members decide if they wanna rejoin or not.

Simple no?

Now we can all stop making a fuzz of this and play the goddamned game like we want ^^

• Like 1

Larva I personally think you went to harsh on deleting that post. Why not just edit it as it was aiming to tell people to STAY in ultima if they feel like it. I wonder why your so harsh with that other server when everyone and their mother speaks about shacks server and do not get banned, post deleted and the like. That is going a bit to far. This is comming from someone who has donated to the ultima server. Cut some slack the server numbers have not been reduced in any way you still have the same traffic ect.

I like this server myself and its ok to see people move on. Going back on topic ressurection does not sound right for some reason. Your not comming from the ashes per se, your just regrouping and a good name should be made out of that. im in for the new group regardless what name is has.

Find me as Blackhand, Zapphie or Minibuns

Edited by zanon

Maybe some people don't want to get reminded...?

But yeah, let him decide what he wants to do, and let the members decide if they wanna rejoin or not.

Simple no?

Now we can all stop making a fuzz of this and play the goddamned game like we want ^^

Exactly. Go with Firetrucks man.