Night Stories #1

radezz

Night Stories #1

by Silver

I'm not a drinker. Heck, I don’t even like the taste of beer. But what else are you gonna do in a bar? So there I was in this bar I’d never gone to before. I had just gotten off from work and wanted to kill some time and maybe play some pool against a worthy opponent. I was on my sixth game when I ordered another beer. Again, I’m not a drinker. It just so happens that this night I was, since the bartender was a gorgeous, smiling brunette. When she served me my beer she smiled prettily again and I made sure to give her the most courteous ‘thank you’ in the world, and of course, the most charming smile I could produce. She was really a beautiful woman and kind of young to be a bartender. I went back to my game. I won the next three games. Not that anyone cares, but there really was no match for me. I kept playing, always aware of her looking my way. She wasn’t being very conspicuous, but neither was I, so I returned the looks in between shots. Finally, I lost to a guy with a tattoo of a bulldog on his shoulder. Interesting… I’d been waiting for someone to give me some entertainment. So I go up to the bartender and order another beer. This time I don’t look away and just keep looking at her with a little smile on my face. She sees me and she smiles again. A beautiful smile. And without thinking twice I told her she had a beautiful smile. She said ‘thank you’ and even in the dim light I could see her blushing.  When she handed me the beer she asked my name. I told her and asked hers. “Chelsea- she said-, and I get off in an hour.” That actually took me by surprise, because I had the impression that she was sort of shy, but I managed to say ‘I’ll be waiting, then’ and walked back to my game with a full smile on my face. I hadn’t planned on this, but I was definitely happy about it. I didn’t have anything else to do and I was free at work the next day so whatever happened tonight was indeed very welcome.

Should I continue?

Edited by radezz
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, radezz said:

I didn’t have anything else to do and I was free at work the next day so whatever happened tonight was indeed very welcome.

Why do I feel Volume 2 may end up being a censored chapter? ;)

• Like 1

This is how I read your post in my head.

I needed a worthy opponent in pool, but no one was worth my time. my bloodstained pool cue "wraith" was sheathed by my side, ready to eliminate whoever came next. my eye caught a really really young, did I mention she was young, like super young, girl at the bar, too young to be in a bar, seriously i'm old and she's young if that wasn't clear, staring at me with intense eyes. She couldn't take her eyes off of me, my rippling virgin biceps were too much for her. I smiled back and she immediately had an orgasm, I could tell even though she was trying to hide it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Dw 1

Just now, Zabby said:

I needed a worthy opponent in pool, but no one was worth my time. my bloodstained pool cue "wraith" was sheathed by my side, ready to eliminate whoever came next. my eye caught a really really young, did I mention she was young, like super young, girl at the bar, too young to be in a bar, seriously i'm old and she's young if that wasn't clear, staring at me with intense eyes. She couldn't take her eyes off of me, my rippling virgin biceps were too much for her. I smiled back and she immediately had an orgasm, I could tell even though she was trying to hide it.

can confirm as it was infact my blood on the cue

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zabby said:

when u nut and she still succ

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Zabby said:

Publish this in a fucking book.

• Like 5