Viewing inventory items

Gessé

9 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

It's probably the lua addon

Lua addon intentionally doesn't include this feature because it's an invasion of privacy.  Well at least Soly's one.

I would really like if we didn't have to go to the extent of having to ban people who use those tools to try to "intimidate?" or just mess with people by telling them their items...

I personally do not care as it's not like they can do much but ... that's just me.

I guess we could let the community decide if this should be a reason to be banned (or warned first). 

Just now, O9B066 said:

Really Who cares what gear someone uses. If it's max or blank where here to have fun chill. 

Exactly anyone who complains about how someone plays or what gear they have...in a 16+year old game has no life.

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Rendlan said:

Have you played with a team that doesn’t know what to do?... it’s a rip my hair off moment 

I have but they will learn in time. I've played with people who rage at all the new players for hitting fences or making plants trigger in cca. As difficult as playing with people who don't know what to do... how else can they learn?

13 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

I have but they will learn in time. I've played with people who rage at all the new players for hitting fences or making plants trigger in cca. As difficult as playing with people who don't know what to do... how else can they learn?

I mean yeah but... never mind ._. I guess I’m just used to playing with people who’ve been playing this game for a while and know what to do.

but this topic isn’t the place to talk about it. It’s getting off topic and we should be respectful of the topic at hand.

Edited by Sir Rendlan

I have also had one of my good friends see one of my items just using soly's floor reader. He kept swearing that my sjs was on the floor. Guess glitches happen, but it is still a bit disconcerting.

Well... that's completely different.

Desync happens.. and in such cases you should reload blocks and probably ask your friend to get the item on floor for you, reload blocks and give it back to you (if it was in fact your item).

On 10/13/2017 at 8:13 PM, Sir Rendlan said:

Have you played with a team that doesn’t know what to do?... it’s a rip my hair off moment 

Gotta be gentle with the plebs

• Like 1