RRR makes a friend

TripleR

So, I was going to the store for smokes. and on the way back this bird came at me like it was trying to start shit

This bird. follows me around, so like, I just try to walk away, because I don't want no trouble. It wasn't having it though, I was also mistaken, it wanted to be my friend. So like, I am seriously stuck with this bird, playing pso, with this wild bird literally on my head. You can not make this shit up

So I guess I'ma just chill with it till tomorrow and call department of natural resources haha totally a baby, but still pretty decent size for baby bird. not sure what it is

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xODE5MzQ0OTQwMjkzMTYwOTYvMTkwNjA3NTQ1NzUxMTc1MTY5L0RTQ18wMDAwMDIuSlBHIn0.K4vknZqQk-0MhDYcQJV0keGGqfQ.JPG

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xODE5MzQ0OTQwMjkzMTYwOTYvMTkwNjEyNjIzODAzMjg1NTA1L0RTQ18wMDgyLkpQRyJ9.YtrlKl_vUcufZbZawGWXYYIwrBs.JPG

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xODE5MzQ0OTQwMjkzMTYwOTYvMTkwNjEyNTExNDE2OTA5ODI1L0RTQ18wMDc5LkpQRyJ9.w5uYNkEouXLcbdCiO-bj2Iy7S1I.JPG

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xODE5MzQ0OTQwMjkzMTYwOTYvMTkwNjE1MDAwMzEyNzA5MTIxL0RTQ18wMDgzLkpQRyJ9.EHyhOa8apSy7Ab5Tr2Mw57EypG0.JPG

It can still fly and everything, just chooses to chill with me, doesn't like cigarette smoke. Probably going to have to call DNR, anyone recognise this kind of bird?

Edited by Justin Noble
  • Like 13