New quests

Larva

Make sure there is an "ObjRoomID" object under where the warp leads that has the proper room number. It sets the current room variable, and they are often put under doors. If the quest creator forgot to put one at the end of the warp, then it will think the player is still in the room with the warp and not in the room with the monsters until they walk in and out of the door (because they'll be walking over the ObjRoomID object).

Make sure there is an "ObjRoomID" object under where the warp leads that has the proper room number. It sets the current room variable, and they are often put under doors. If the quest creator forgot to put one at the end of the warp, then it will think the player is still in the room with the warp and not in the room with the monsters until they walk in and out of the door (because they'll be walking over the ObjRoomID object).

That might be... It fixed for me when I went to other area and back.

oh and in Ultimate TTF u should check the first room in the ruins.

The dark gunners arent apearing.

only there is the cyrcle of them, when they are invincible

Easy fix.

Add a Dark Gunner in the corresponding wave, anywhere in the same room ID (doesn't matter, it will not appear in game) then in its properties, set the Skin value to 163 instead of 162.

That should trigger their spawn.

Easy fix.

Add a Dark Gunner in the corresponding wave, anywhere in the same room ID (doesn't matter, it will not appear in game) then in its properties, set the Skin value to 163 instead of 162.

That should trigger their spawn.

No, it's not a bug at all, there's nothing that needs to be fixed. Even in regular ttf, you see the sparkle of dark gunners that never actually appear, they are simply meant to trick you; you get max kills (in both regular ttf and ttf ultima). Even though it looks like there are gunners, there really aren't. It's just a special effect sega put in there to trick you into thinking you aren't at max kills yet.

Regarding to the targeting issues in that quest, apparently Lemon is right. I saw just 1 monster inside the area-4 "circle" but was specified as area-3 ... I'll see if I can correct all that.

We also found that if a player disconnects mid-quest and you haven't reached Gryphon, you won't be able to complete the quest, that will be fixed too.

I still have to fix the 'cast walking towards the 'caseal.

The fomar that keeps talking about "night" probably was meant to disappear when it turns into day.. I'll see if I can fix that too.

Ive done that Xmas Catastrophe quest again... now i canĀ“t finish it anymore.

after i collect the materials from the yellow FO, i cant talk the lady at the counter.

No, it's not a bug at all, there's nothing that needs to be fixed. Even in regular ttf, you see the sparkle of dark gunners that never actually appear, they are simply meant to trick you; you get max kills (in both regular ttf and ttf ultima). Even though it looks like there are gunners, there really aren't. It's just a special effect sega put in there to trick you into thinking you aren't at max kills yet.

I actually don't know what you are talking about, I just ran a TTF and didn't notice any gunner sparkle neither in the quest nor in the quest file ... where did you see them ?

Here are the last few quests:

Lost Chaos Calibur - 100% working, Quest complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Attack Xrd Stage - 100% working, Quest complete, but in the first room in the temple, on the right side... the wall is somehow wrong... maybe its normal that way and probably a few other Walls do have some issues too. But if it was planned like that, then this can be ignored.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost Master Blaster - 100% working, Quest complete
Lost Son Hopkins - 100% working, Quest complete (really long quest 0.0 )

i noticed the similarities of spring cleaning to the ep1 mop up series, so im guessing they used the same plan?

also any possibilities that the ep1 version of XRD could be added? thanks

also any possibilities that the ep1 version of XRD could be added? thanks

It's already there

Xmas Catastrophe - 100% working, Quest complete

It's not, I was unable to interact with shops / bank / quest lady.

(And it is not on purpose as the guy asks you to take your reward)

Edited by r-78