Ultima Client Download

Larva

we need 1360X768 resolution, not a 1920X1080

Indeed with 1920X1080 the text is too small (wrong size)

Apparently in schthack server we can choose 1360X768 :(

Thx for Lee, 16:9 size would be awesome

edit, ok i test again and now is good with 1920X1080, perfect, just a little bug with a text when we discut with other player

Edited by Vazerty
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i downloaded the newest version of the client but i fail on in stall this is what the error is "data\ogg\GUILD.ogg:this file contains invalid data error 11fd"....my system specs are: amd e450 duel core processor @1.65 ghz....a amd radeon 6320hd...4gs of ram..and windows 7 home premium

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Parche en español 2.8 , actualizado, disculpen tanto la tardanza para sacar este parche pero no queria que hubiera errores y por eso decidi hacerlo yo mismo y como no goso de mucho tiempo libre pues por eso me tarde.

Bueno ya esta el parche listo para descargar, es lo mismo que el parche de ingles solo que en español.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wp-PSO-560-0640.jpg

Ultima Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst

Instructions

To start playing on Ultima PsOBB you need the game and the patch for our server

if you dont have the game download the installer of game, already containing our patch

just install it, create an account and your ready to play.

If you already have the game just Download the Patch, and extract the EXE files on the directory

of PSOBB and the files on Data folder on the Data folder of PSOBB. back up any other exes's if you

have other and don't want to loos it.

Important

this is important for the updates of the game. if you don't use the correct EXE you wont be able to Start the game with some updates.

psobb-ultima-update.jpg

FILES

Installer

UltimaPsOBB.exe VR.2.8

(if this is your first time playing this game. Download this. is all you need to play)

(480mb)

Just the Patch

Mirror--------------

Parche Spañol

Nuevo Parche en Español. solo descomprime este parche dentro del directorio de PsOBB y listo.

Ultima_ESP_patch_2.8

(10.7mb)

Nuevo Parche en Español. solo descomprime este parche dentro del directorio de PsOBB y listo.

Mirror - Ultima_ESP_patch_2.8

(10.7mb)

PSO2 CLIENT SKIN

WARNING this skin is heavy so you may present LAG in game using it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are having issues with the downloads try this mirror

Alternate Downloads Page

>HERE<

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Veriemas Edit: Updated Installer and Patch links~

Thank you dude im new so i need help

• 1 month later...

i need some help with this 2.8 installer. im using windows 7 32 and 64bit two different pc i install game put in my account info it download patches closes and when i got to connect again i keep getting a error 916 and wont login i call my isp to see if they was blocking the game and they said no and these are fresh windows installs, no antivirus is installed so help me out here