Ultima Client Download

Larva

Thanks for you help!

They've got that install file, but it's not working. On the splash screen the server says it's offline, and then the patch server error comes up in game.

Me and another friend downloaded the same installer and it works perfectly.

Any help would be appreciated - been looking for a server to play this for ages!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After installing the Ultima full installer (psobb 3.3) and running the launcher (which says v1.9) and clicking "start game" it then fails to start and says "psobw.exe has stopped working".

Something is wrong and I would like some help on fixing it.

I got the full install off of the main download page where it says 3.3 full installer.

edit:

I have tried Cyane's megaupload version of the PSOBB installer, version 3.4.

I am still getting the same problem, starting the game just results in a crash. Quite confused now.

Edited by velociti

Well, it's not megaupload (maybe xD), but I ulpoaded that, is the most recent client and launcher and almost everything... so any issue you are having has to do with your computer.

Have you tried to disable antivirus and running the game to see if it could be that? If it doesn't work add it to the DEP list. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-Data-Execution-Prevention-settings?SignedIn=1

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with getting the game running. I open the launcher and start the game, it proceeds through the main menu, connection, and character screen. I created a character, however when I try to select a character and start playing it freezes immediately after the loading screen(the screen is still half black.)

I've tried running compatibility mode, ran as administer, and played with basically every setting available through the launcher.

Anyone have any ideas on what's causing this?

Also I'm running on Windows 10, which I thought may have presented an issue as well.