Ultima Client Download

Larva

Thank you both (Link and Larva). Was going to install Link's upload last night when he finished uploading it for me... Took too long though and I went to bed before he was done. Then he sends me this today and I have to register to read it (XD) but Hey! A new installer works too :)

Hey guys, iv just finished installing the game for my first time to play. everything works up until i click to start the game, then a pop up says "failed to start PsOBB, error code:5". any ideas on what this means or how to fix it? im itching to get on and play.

Hey guys, iv just finished installing the game for my first time to play. everything works up until i click to start the game, then a pop up says "failed to start PsOBB, error code:5". any ideas on what this means or how to fix it? im itching to get on and play.

make sure your Antivirus didn't delete the .exe files. if so then exclude the directory game, then reinstall.

Installer 2.8 Released.

this new installer include the Wide Screen option thanks to lee.

im bit lazy right now to explain how it works just use wonline for it.

you can refer to the following topic in case you have any doubt. But the installer contain all you need to play PSOBB WIDE SCREEN 16:9 Max resolution 1920x1080 xD

http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=71757

• 2 weeks later...

hi i downloaded the installer and installed the game but whenever i get to the login screen all the graphics are scrambled cant read anything how can i fix this i never had this problem on my other laptop i really need to play pso im so sad