Power Plant Plight Info

Lemon

I tested similar variations in the past of this map out I really like them, my only question has Larva responded back to you yet??/

I remember when I set up the failback CCA where the monsters respawned twice and you had 3 gryphons during boss fight.

Well I have mentioned this to him before (back when it was still in the works), so I expected him to post on this thread or pm me when he saw it. I'll try reaching out to him and see if he just missed it, or if he doesn't think it's something that the server will benefit from.

And I really only named it CCA+ because it was in CCA and was harder than the normal CCA | __ |. If you can think of a better name, let me know.

OK we will include your quest in the server thabdk for the help. We will test the quest and if we don't find bugs we can proceed with the item price.

And for credit so everyone can see it just add in to the description of the quest your credits that's the easy way.

Again thanks.

• Like 2

Well I have mentioned this to him before (back when it was still in the works), so I expected him to post on this thread or pm me when he saw it. I'll try reaching out to him and see if he just missed it, or if he doesn't think it's something that the server will benefit from.

And I really only named it CCA+ because it was in CCA and was harder than the normal CCA | __ |. If you can think of a better name, let me know.

Sorry I just didn't rmemeber this at all. I assume was a long time ago when we talk about this. You can PM me whenever u need something.

OK we will include your quest in the server thabdk for the help. We will test the quest and if we don't find bugs we can proceed with the item price.

And for credit so everyone can see it just add in to the description of the quest your credits that's the easy way.

Again thanks.

Thanks man :)

Again thanks.

Thanks, I look forward to getting some feedback. :onion107:

Sorry I just didn't rmemeber this at all. I assume was a long time ago when we talk about this. You can PM me whenever u need something.

It was quite some time ago, so don't worry about it.

Realms of CCA

Oh, I kinda like it. How do you all feel about any of these names?

• Realms of CCA (Thanks Shoutgu!)
  • Battle for CCA
  • Deforestation of Gal da Val
  • Protect the Central Complex
  • Power Plant Plight
Edited by Lemon

how about RAGE QUIT TOWERS

But it isn't in the towers :onion123: I'll do that one later :onion116: These smiles are kinda cool. :onion-head65:

Lemon, please consider including Saint Million in your next quest.

Maybe the one after, i've already got an Idea that I'm working on.

• Like 1