Power Plant Plight Info

Lemon

I'd like to test it if that's possible

I'd love for you to! I'll update the first post when larva puts it up. If you can't wait that long, set up a personal server and run it on that. PM me if you need instructions/help.

the quest will be available after next server maintenance.

If we find bugs in the quest it will be remove immediately until it's fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Sounds good. Thanks for keeping me informed.

It should be noted that rooms 13 and 6 cannot be left until the rest of the team completes their part, though it is impossible for everyone to get stuck if they split and both complete their paths. (hence why it is a duo only quest.) Just in case that comes up as a potential bug it should be understood as intentional.

• Like 1

Even though I really hate those instant kill plants, thank you to Lemon for making a new quest. I've been on Ultima for 6 months now and this is the first time I've seen a new quest get added.

Even though I really hate those instant kill plants, thank you to Lemon for making a new quest. I've been on Ultima for 6 months now and this is the first time I've seen a new quest get added.

Thanks. After making this one I understand why. It took me about 20 hours to get this one this far, and I doubt that the staff has that kind of time to drop on something like making new quests when they are working hard on making these awesome events.

EDIT: and don't worry about the plants, the next one wont have those.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

Updated to v1.01

Only some small changes since It hasn't gone live yet. Things that I wanted to have originally but couldn't figure out how to do.

v1.01

[Rm 09] Fixed switch independence

[Rm 10] Fixed gibbles spawn

[Rm 10] Locked door until after wave 2

[ ] Changed name to 'Power Plant Plight'

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

I downloaded the quest, how am I supposed to play it?

You paste it into your server's quest\ep2\lemon folder and make a quest.lst file with the quest file name in it on the only line.\

Then when you launch your server, it'll read it and put it in ep2 guild lady.

the quest will be available after next server maintenance.

If we find bugs in the quest it will be remove immediately until it's fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there a timetable around this?

I guess it would be better if I put it up, but I have been doing other things... are you done with changes to it?

Thanks. I'm done with changes until I can get some play testing in, yes. I've updated to v1.02 and that should have everything I can do for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Please move this to "Quest Development", as that is the correct place to put this.