Yo Just a Thought

Make block 1 for ultimate games only, I got on today to see 230 players and counted 64 games and only 9 were ultimate make block 2 vh h n cause that's just crazy talk because it told me that I couldn't make a game without switching blocks :"L

jwLi6U0.png

4oezxh5.jpg

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 3

4oezxh5.jpg

Oh , out of all of the rooms that existed mine posed enough of a problem for you? Cute.

i agree with this i rarely see many ult games and its kind of annoying tbh

I think what happens is there are always tons of new players, but almost all of them quit right away.

hmm so your saying we need to restrict ultimate only so you dont bother to see games in norma/ h / vh ?

whats the big deal of having to transport to another bloke for this?

• Like 1

i think your half right. i think there should be a ship for ult games, but not block 1.. would be a big turn off to many new players and wouldnt seem original. i think block 1 for all difficulties, then block 2 for ult games (or block 3 if it is added) would be better.

Edit: Nevermind. Seperating the player base isnt a good idea at all imo. Something like this would lead to all the "more elite" players hanging out in one block of ult only games. Idk about you guys but when I started it was a huge help having some good players around.

Edited by makaveli