Suggestion: Max Attack S episode 2 should have a reward

It would be awesome if this quest had some sort of reward system. maybe something like Raid On Central Tower.. i dunno. in all honestly this quest is a lot harder than Raid On Central Tower, it's probably the hardest quest i have ever played in my entire PSOBB career. so imagine my disappointment when me and 3 other courageous lads beat it today, only to get nothing >.< if its impossible to add a reward to this quest due to some hard coded stuff... then i take it back lol.

PS i would have put this in the server development section, but for whatever reason it didn't let me post there >.<

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 4

You actually thought there was a prize? lol. I think missions like that one only had prizes in the original Sega server, on here the Sega prizes are probably just event drops or something

Honestly, i thought there might be something yeah. *shrugs*

Yea I agree the 50k meseta was nice but needs reward system like roct for sure.

it said 904 seconds remaining. Also is there a way for this quest to not teleport you back to pioneer 2 once you finish? we got teleported back and didnt even get to loot the damn goodies.

Edited by rashan0121
  • Like 1

ohhhhhhh :onion112: thanks for the idea

cyane agrees! i just really like the idea of people tackling the hardest quests for possible rewards, sometimes just hunting for stuff gets alittle tedious.

And im not sure what our time was, rashan was there... he might know lol

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 2

I agree it should have a reward but i think "Raid On Central Tower" is tougher , people just know the spawns well. Max Attack S just takes long as hell .

There's certain areas where there's more spawns but you have to backtrack at a certain time

MA:S back when it first released on its original server was used for an event as the amount of kills was directly converted into points based in which you could exchange (A progression reward system could give players something to do off HH). Maybe something akin could be implemented so people don't just run it during HH like ROCT.If not, the prize being something minor would work.

Edited by Echoes
  • Like 1

Only the last part of the quest is somehow challenging, imo. But there are alot of safe spots where you just can stand and spam yas9k/DM as ranger. It's not really that big of a deal. The last part of the quest is long and boring though, a little reward would be nice.