Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Cyane

Ultima Triforce Event 2015

Don't expect Hylian's to drop like candy. I just have to lol when I see people complain about doing a few dozen runs with no drop, if you want the goods you gotta put in the work. You can definitely get several of them if you do lots of runs, but I had to do over 250 gryphon kills before the first one would drop because probability is just like that. Doing double digit runs just ain't gonna cut it without some serious luck.

Also Shoutgu for your post on first page, it's missing Purplenum Olga Flow for Master Sword

Well I'm not complaining lol I was just curious ;)

Also Shoutgu for your post on first page, it's missing Purplenum Olga Flow for Master Sword

Is this confirmed? Are miracles real? Because I want a master sword but joining other runs is nigh impossible.

it doesn't look like people are hunting for it but, Confirmed stealth sword on oran in CCA. Couldn't tell you if it was Spigell or Berill though, it was a madhouse in there

• Like 1

is syncesta dropping during this event?

Hildeblue (mind you I didn't use "not ult"/ult names in my drop editor, only "not ult")

Ultimate

Oran

3/64

• Like 1

Stealth Sword Dropped ULT CCA GreenHill (Spigell) - Just found one. :)

All I need now is to keep going to hopefully find a hylian shield

I apologise if this is a silly question but do the event drops completely replace the normal rare drops for the monsters affected or are both items in their possible lot pool? I just want to know so I can adjust my hunting accordingly. :)

I apologise if this is a silly question but do the event drops completely replace the normal rare drops for the monsters affected or are both items in their possible lot pool? I just want to know so I can adjust my hunting accordingly. :)

Not silly at all, unless you have been messing with a server for a long time xDDD

The rare drop is a single instance... So yes, they are replaced.

Thank you very much. :) I am new, I have been on the server for about 2 months. I'll focus on the event items for now then. ^^

• Like 1

all of your hylian are belong to us

• Like 1

What drops cent arms and master sword. The guessing game is killing me XD

What drops cent arms and master sword. The guessing game is killing me XD

Looking at the old drop list...

Redria - Ill Gill - Ultimate for Centurion/Arms

• Like 1

Looking at the old drop list...

Redria - Ill Gill - Ultimate for Centurion/Arms

also Redria - Sinow Blue Ultimate for Centurion/Arms

Master Sword :

Dark Falz Bluefull

Olga Flow Yellowboze Skyly Purplenum

Shambertin Whitill

• Like 1

I may be late on this but I don't think skyly is difficult at all for hylian. Dunno why people keep saying that or maybe I'm just really lucky but I've found 3 in up to 65 runs. Granted it was hh but still :P

my skyly i lvl from 100 to 195 no luck,,,did a purplum room 5 run found one,,,10 more run found another,,,

maybe you have better luck,,,congrats

no hh

Edited by leezy