Ultima's Official Price Guide

kajex

Can I get a PD price check on some things?

Glide Divine

Glide Divine Ver00

Proof of Sonic Team

Noob/HP

Rico's Parasole

Mucho thx in advance!

Edited by Nessly

55 minutes ago, Nessly said:

Glide Divine

Glide Divine Ver00

Proof of Sonic Team

Noob/HP

Rico's Parasole

Mucho thx in advance!

This is about what things are worth:

Noob hps ~ 5 pds. 20 for a set of 4. (They come out of christmas presents, they are not a super rare item, and you need more than one to for it to even work.)
Glide Divine ~10-15pds
Glide Divine v00 ~ 60-80pds / 10dts
Rico's Parasol ~  60-80pds / 10dts
PoST ~ 40pds / 5dts

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Nessly said:

Glide Divine

Glide Divine Ver00

Proof of Sonic Team

Noob/HP

Rico's Parasole

Mucho thx in advance!

Last I checked, Proof of Sonic Team was 10-15dts depending on the seller

noob/hp ranged from 5-99pd each (it's kind of stupid right now so i'd wait 'til xmas to buy)

Glide Divine is ~15pd i think, haven't ever bought one

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

This is about what things are worth:

Noob hps ~ 5 pds. 20 for a set of 4. (They come out of christmas presents, they are not a super rare item, and you need more than one to for it to even work.)

Do you know of anyone selling these for less than 20 PDs each? I haven't seen or heard of it for many months now. The Christmas event is not currently active. If all Noob HPs sold in the last few months went for around 20+ each, then you can't say they are only worth 5 PDs. What you personally think an item should be worth is not the same as what the market determines the price to be.

If someone is interested in buying Noob HPs and asks for their value, and you tell them 5 PD, there is no way they would be able to actually buy them for anywhere near that price until the Christmas event is active again, so that wouldn't be very helpful to them. If someone asks for the value of an item, they are looking for an accurate number so please keep that in mind. If you don't know the value of an item, it's best to not answer and let someone else answer it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Midori said:

Do you know of anyone selling these for less than 20 PDs each? I haven't seen or heard of it for many months now. The Christmas event is not currently active. If all Noob HPs sold in the last few months went for around 20+ each, then you can't say they are only worth 5 PDs. What you personally think an item should be worth is not the same as what the market determines the price to be.

If someone is interested in buying Noob HPs and asks for their value, and you tell them 5 PD, there is no way they would be able to actually buy them for anywhere near that price until the Christmas event is active again, so that wouldn't be very helpful to them. If someone asks for the value of an item, they are looking for an accurate number so please keep that in mind. If you don't know the value of an item, it's best to not answer and let someone else answer it. Thanks.

Their "value" is 5 pds each at best. Someone ripping people off on a price does not mean the 'value' changes, which is based on completely different factors. The most accurate number is the worth/value of the item, not some random arbitrarily high price that has nothing to do with how useful the item is or what the drop rate is like. If someone sells one today for 300pds, that doesn't mean they are worth that much, it just means someone else got ripped off (the higher prices on no0b/hps have been in auctions, where people are just overpaying to push out others and win). If you don't understand that someone ripping people off has nothing to do with properly valuing an item, it's best to not answer and let someone else answer it. Thanks.

• Like 1

@Fyrewolf5

Do you know of anyone selling Noob HP for 5 PD now? Or even anyone selling for less than 20? The market strongly disagrees with you.

I was wondering, are there any items at all that have ever changed in value to you, ever? Or are you just flat out against the idea of prices changing, period? In both virtual economies and real life economies, the value of goods and services will go up and down based on supply and demand. You may not like it, but that's how it works. The truth is stubborn like that.

@Midori @Fyrewolf5

Both of your statements are useful.  Fyrewolf provides a reference point as to what he thinks their ability/use is worth.  Midori provides a price based on what is available on the market.  You two should stop comparing apples to oranges and/or take your argument somewhere private.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

@Midori @Fyrewolf5

Both of your statements are useful.  Fyrewolf provides a reference point as to what he thinks their ability/use is worth.  Midori provides a price based on what is available on the market.  You two should stop comparing apples to oranges and/or take your argument somewhere private.

But what actually determines the price of something? Is it what someone thinks or what it usually sells for? If everyone is buying and selling an item for 20 PD, then the value would be 20 PD. If everyone was buying and selling an item for 300 PD, then the value would be 300 PD. Even if you are really upset over what people are buying/selling something for, you can't override the market with your strong opinions.

I wish the price of SNES games was $5 like they were 10 years ago, but my opinion isn't enough to get everyone on Ebay to massively lower all their prices. *shrugs*

49 minutes ago, shong said:

What price do PCs, V801 and stacks of meseta generally go for on this server?

Photon crystals usually go 5 pc for 1 pd while rare monsters are off, and 10pc for 1 pd while rare monsters are on. V801 and a stack of meseta are like less than a pd each. If you need meseta, try to find a gm and they can help you out.

• 3 years later...