Ultima's Official Price Guide

kajex

Tbh all the hyped up prices for luck mats are to much 1 pd per a luck mat is a good price and he wasn't asking for to much he was just asking for a lot of an item with low availability, but if you paid a few people for 30 luck mats at 1:1 I think you'd find yourself at 250 luck materials rather quickly

Doubt anyone is selling lck mats at that price anymore

Doubt anyone is selling lck mats at that price anymore

Well I actually did (was only 4 luck mats, shame on me ^^) and I've seen people selling like 2 luck for 1 pd... I agree to say it was really underpriced though, it was not even an acceptable price. If I had to explain why I'd say that :

1) Yes 1:1 would be a good price since there is HH and only for that (imagine hunting luck material without HH, personally I never ever even found one)

2) However HH is rare enough to make luck mats more valuable

3) It's mainly about wanting to waste a HH to make luck material or to hunt something more interesting, knowing that even if you're "THE" badass of luck mats hunting, you will barely be able to make 15 luck materials in one HH. So if you sell it 1:1 (15 pds) when in the meantime you can hunt RR (50-100 pds) or whatever your ID allow you to hunt... Even without talking "price", the usefulness of the rare items and the rarity of HH makes you want to hunt something else.

4) There is no quest or event who make it "easier" and this is normal mode so the exp earned is meaningless.

That said, 3 pds seems a good price.

item with low availability

That's exactly what makes the price =/ Look at the over price of post lately. Therefore, I doubt there is even 5 people out there with 30 luck materials (and ready to sell it 1:1).

Edited by Misombre

3 is way too high and 4 is just silly. Since that topic I actually timed my luck mat runs. It takes about 75 seconds to complete one full run (from lobby start to lobby start), killing 10 each run. That comes out to between 12 and 13 luck mats per hour of HH if you stay focused.

The tradeoff is that you get basically nothing else out of it. The exp gain is near zero and you're not going to find any other valuable items.

So in my opinion 1 is too low and anything over 2 is too high. But if anyone is offering more let me know and I'll farm as many as you need (serious)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a D-photon core this year. This is probably the only "rare" thing I got but I can tell you there is at least one. Some people around (the chat) told me I was not the only one to find it. So I guess there is some more (though I didn't saw any banner for that).

I got a D-photon core this year. This is probably the only "rare" thing I got but I can tell you there is at least one. Some people around (the chat) told me I was not the only one to find it. So I guess there is some more (though I didn't saw any banner for that).

think they prob used it or something xwx 2 years ago i saw some peoples selling, but this year nobody made a topic on it yet