PSOBB Ultima Item/Weapon/Armor/Shield/Unit Effects i.e.

Cal_Unbreakable

I would love to see a website section with this info instead of a forum section, like we have the droptable, an item database, with all the search functions and maybe some pictures would be awesome. Sort of Ultima's pso-world version.

Let me point this out again.

Http://ultima.psobb.info

Edited by orgodemirk

Let me point this out again.

Http://ultima.schtpso.com

Yet is your site, not Ultima's which is what I think cyane meant... you have a drop table but we have too.

Is quite some work to do that (not really with the right tools)... but being honest I would like some different arrangement of things... like all the weapons of a type displayed in a grid, that'd be awesome

But yeah...

Yea it probably is a rule that all the "ability" units add ata at 1/10th of the other stats, cent/ability adds 3, heavenly/ability adds 2.5, v101 adds 1.5, I haven't tested the other ones(hero/ability and god/ability or whatever else there might be), but considering the game handles ata as a 4 digit number and just cuts off the last digit from being visible to the player, it would make sense that it is just adding 30 to all stats, which appears as only 3 ata to the player because of that.

Should probably add in the other ep 4 and ultima exclusive units PB/Increase, Heavenly/HP(+100 hp) Heavenly/Technique(+4 techs), Trap/Search, Centurion/Mind(+75 mst), Centurion/Power(+75 atp), Centurion/Arms(+35 ata), Centurion/Luck(-50 lck), Wizard/Resist(+15 all resists), and Godric/Ability(-30 all stats including a full -30 ata).

Also swordsman lore and proof of sword saint ingame descriptions lie. They do NOT affect swords or doublesabers(aka twin sabers), they only affect rare saber(excal/galatine/etc), katana (aka j-sword, guren/kamui/yamigarasu/etc), and twin swords (musashi/jizai/etc) style weapons, and uniquely affects Two Kamui(game must still consider them katanas or something even though they use dagger animation). I'm not even sure if swordsman lore even gives that 10 ata it says. Also multiple proof of sword saints can stack and the stats go over max.

Sounds reasonable. Changed god/ability to +2 ata, h/ability to 2.5, and c/ability to 3. Added PB/Increase, Heavenly/HP, & Heavenly/Technique. I initially left the ultima exclusive units off since they were already in the OP, but went ahead and added them for the sake of convenience.

Amended swordsman lore and proof of sword saint again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also please note for the Asteron striker that the range "normal" and "hard" attack range is higher than the "special" range. So assuming the "normal" and "hard" is 210 horizontal range, I guess the "special" would be like a handgun 170

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

is there an updated list of items with working links or is this all we have?

Id also like to know if theres any guide as to where said item can be found and percentages, etc. (specific quest, online/offline, etc)

Thanks