PSOBB Ultima Item/Weapon/Armor/Shield/Unit Effects i.e.

Cal_Unbreakable

• 3 weeks later...

Hi : ) I was wondering if you could add the dark weapons and there server modified stats and also amend TJS and girasole to there server modified stats as it's currently showing vanilla pso values which are miss leading and also if they have things like extended range and such. I've tried finding it on forum and saw so thing by larva ages ago about the DM and DF but can't find it now. I see a lot of new players asking about these things and it might save time if the information on server modded weapons was here in this thread TY : )

• Like 1

Hi : ) I was wondering if you could add the dark weapons and there server modified stats and also amend TJS and girasole to there server modified stats as it's currently showing vanilla pso values which are miss leading and also if they have things like extended range and such. I've tried finding it on forum and saw so thing by larva ages ago about the DM and DF but can't find it now. I see a lot of new players asking about these things and it might save time if the information on server modded weapons was here in this thread TY : )

Yeah this is a great thread overall and very helpful for newer players, but there are even more inaccuracies that you didn't point out. The description for Tempest Cloak (and the other similar cloaks) aren't correct. And I'm pretty sure the ATP range of Hundred Souls is 1300-1600 instead of 1000-1300. Damage test indicate that, and when you equip hundred souls it adds 1600 atp so that should be the max atp of that weapon.

It would also be nice if Valentine's items could be added.

WYOc2WY.png

Edited by tru

Wow I thought they would of got hundred souls accurate as it was made for ultima : 0 and yeah I would have missed some things like tempest cloak and such just mainly due to not playing forces much : ( hopefully it won't take much work to amend these items info and I can't wait to hunt soul booster this summer to make the most powerful LITERALLY weapon in game: )

Wow I thought they would of got hundred souls accurate as it was made for ultima : 0 and yeah I would have missed some things like tempest cloak and such just mainly due to not playing forces much : ( hopefully it won't take much work to amend these items info and I can't wait to hunt soul booster this summer to make the most powerful LITERALLY weapon in game: )

I'm pretty sure Vjaya is still stronger than Hundred Souls, but yeah it's really nice since it's usable by all classes c: I'm a big fan

Can we have an update of the section "Exclusive Server Item Pictures" of this topic ? All pictures are broken =/

(I can provide some if needed but I don't have all those items so... will need help anyway)

Thanks !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, I'm not entirely sure what were the stats, but I think one of them either min or max was around 1100.

Blood Sword
ATP: 1000
ATA: 70

Ā 

Sword Of Ultima
ATP: 300 - 350
ATA: 15
MST: 45

Stat Boost
HP: +100
EVP: -80

Ā