Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Where Item Ticket that came from Jack O' Lantern is used?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21047-halloween-event-2014/?p=112361

They were for the momoka's shop quest, but that's been disabled due to an exploit. However if you are really nice to gm maybe you can get him to spawn you an item from the list. They are mostly joke stuff though, and many are obtainable elsewhere.

• Like 1

Max stat plan for HUmars without Red Ring, GO!

i mentioned one on page 38.

No units needed.

mag 5 / 124 / 71 / 0

mats 35 luck 153 pow 62 extra mats.

Can use 43 mats on mind for holy ray, has enough extra to go up to 45 luck mats for use of any shield, will still have 9 extra mats after both.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Max stat plan for HUmars without Red Ring, GO!

Plan 1 unit

Adept

Shield

NO SHIELD

Mag

5/163/32/0

Materials

40luck

109 power

(rest mind if you see fit) (101 left)

Final stats:

APT maxed

ATA maxed

Luck maxed

Mind 26 points from max if all 101 extra mats are used

:onion88:

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Plan 1 unit

Adept

Shield

NO SHIELD

Mag

5/163/32/0

Materials

40luck

109 power

(rest mind if you see fit) (101 left)

Final stats:

APT maxed

ATA maxed

Luck maxed

Mind 26 points from max if all 101 extra mats are used

:onion88:

Humar is among the easiest max, the adept is unnecessary. he can always still wear one for fun if he wants, but why would you do that when you can have 3 free slots and wear 3 pb/increase and tjs special every minute, or put on 3 proof of sword saints for 90 extra ata to excalibur and galatine; hit? who needs that trololol xD (there's just too many good units to wear, trap/search, cures, smartlink, v502, wiz/resist, etc)

Edited by Fyrewolf5

i mentioned one on page 38.

No units needed.

mag 5 / 124 / 71 / 0

mats 35 luck 153 pow 62 extra mats.

Can use 43 mats on mind for holy ray, has enough extra to go up to 45 luck mats for use of any shield, will still have 9 extra mats after both.

copy pasterino, thanks a lot sir.

Humar is among the easiest max, the adept is unnecessary. he can always still wear one for fun if he wants, but why would you do that when you can have 3 free slots and wear 3 pb/increase and tjs special every minute, or put on 3 proof of sword saints for 90 extra ata to excalibur and galatine; hit? who needs that trololol xD (there's just too many good units to wear, trap/search, cures, smartlink, v502, wiz/resist, etc)

I use for the resistances and the tp cut it has, I only use monomates/dimates/trimates on danger occasions where i can't have a opening to heal with resta.

For foney- During the falz fight make sure you took all your hp mats (maybe using some noob/hp's to help out), use 3 seals for an all round defense, maybe you might want to consider a wedding dress or other frame with high resists and better defense. THREE SEALS gives a nice boost to rabarta,

Charge yas is very good with hit, since you will miss less. 50-60 is a good hit to have to make decent damage and miss less.

Increasing hit on df will increase the ata (will miss less) and increase the chance of inflicting the special attack on an enemy successfully.

Increases the damage a little bit + it's even less likely to fail I assume(being the first attack special), but having max percents does a lot too, i noticed i started doing 1100 damage instead of the usual 800 i would do in my ramarl when i maxed hit if you care about that tiny difference.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

I have a level 183 FOnewearl that is instant dying when Dark Falz (Ultimate) casts Barta on 2nd form. No matter which unit I use (Wiz/Resist, Cure/Freeze), I just can't escape from this attack. Also, in her 3rd form, I barely can survive when she slashes his sword against us.

I'm using MG+ and Hylian Shield as equipment. I haven't used any material yet. I would like to know how I can actually support players (I just don't want to die every 10 seconds...) on Dark Falz and I want a FOnewearl max plan if possible :)

I have a Charge Yasminkov with 10 hit and no status. Is it worthwhile to increase hit with DTs since Charge does not need attributes? Or that Yas is just crap?

Same for a Dark Flow I have. It's status are 0 0 50 50 |30. Wondering the same about increasing hit, is it worthwhile ? :P

Is there any benefit in increasing hit on a Dark Meteor that is already 50 hit? I almost don't see it missing attacks...

Your armor and shield have 0 eic, no wonder you are getting killed by it. Defense (and jellen) are not important for falz, only resists and hp are, since most of falz attacks are set damage attacks. You may want to eat some hp mats as fonewearl hp is very low. Cure/Freeze isn't for surviving the rabarta per se, but to dodge the spinners afterwards, you can also use double gifoie to spawnkill the spinners for the team, but it's tricky to do since that takes a lot of cast time. You'll want to aim for at least 40+ eic, don't forget that Glide Divine increases all resists by +15 when you hold onto it so you may want to keep that out in ball form, and hylian shield has 0 eic so you may want to switch to another shield for falz. Also don't run as the rabarta hits you, or you will get hit by multiple instances of it more easily. Stand still just before it's going to reach you and you won't get multihit as easily. The slash attack is a set damage attack of 1100, and the blue balls attack is also set damage and will crit for 1500 exactly (hide behind another char and they can block for you while you heal them back up).

Foney

Mags: 5 / 70 / 125 / 0 and 0 / 0 / 0 / 200 or 5 / 0 / 0 /195 or 15 / 0 / 0 / 185

Mats: 30 pow, 35 luck, 85 mind

maxes atp ata lck w/ red ring and no units on. maxes mst with 200 mind mag and cent/mind+v801. This is specifically a max atp max lck plan i made for 100 souls, since zynetic plan is 580 atp 10 luck plan, but i think it helps a lot with regular weapons like vivienne too. Mst is such a weak stat anyway.

For your dark flow you'll have to make the call yourself whether you miss attacks too much. A 10 hit yas can work for some specials like gush, but getting higher hit like 30-60 for charge and 80+ for demons is nice. A 10 hit one will hit a lot of less evasive enemies easily and work for regular casual play, but it won't work well for high evp enemies without freeze.

As for id manipulation, it is possible to /lobby or alt+backspace characters out and the id will switch to the next person that joined the room. You can do this during death cutscene, but I usually do it a bit before or solo the entire boss. Note that ep 4 boss can sometimes act a little weird sometimes if room creator leaves during the fight.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 3